IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Damage hacking

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Damage hacking Empty
PostSubject: Damage hacking   Damage hacking Time210Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:09 pm

I got ban for damage hacking when i wasnt i had 16 rbs a 250 atk dragon kreda a 143 stat maple sheild and i used assiante after a long period of dark sight like 1 min of dark sight then i hit i think 14mil and i got a note saying i was banned my character is called subangan and i used narcanian demon elixer

i think i noe y u though i was hacking cause i used 15 reborns on items and 150 atk dragon slevve and 300 atk dragon swork and a 250 atk dragon kreda so wen it showed i was hacking it must have said i had 1 rebirth but i really had 16 but the - 15 so ya if u dont beleive i had more the 1 rb u can ask people in my guild Equilumbrium or u can check my stats by going on my acc and if u still dont beleive i can show the items i have
Back to top Go down
Lexii.
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii.

Female Posts : 287

Damage hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damage hacking   Damage hacking Time210Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:25 pm

whats your IGN?
Back to top Go down
https://idyllicstory.forumotion.net

Damage hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damage hacking   Damage hacking Time210Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:29 pm

[quote="Admin"]whats your IGN?[/quote]

my ign is subangan
Back to top Go down

Damage hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damage hacking   Damage hacking Time210Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:37 pm

You were pretty tricky because you were turning your hacks on and off.

1st picture :

Damage hacking Hackin11

2nd picture :

Damage hacking Hackin10

So Please explain how your damage went from 48454064 to 500-600k?
Your dragon kreda is not a skill weapon.

Back to top Go down

Damage hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damage hacking   Damage hacking Time210Tue Jul 27, 2010 11:59 pm

[quote="[GM]irving"]You were pretty tricky because you were turning your hacks on and off.

1st picture :

[url=https://servimg.com/view/15428293/24][img]https://i.servimg.com/u/f32/15/42/82/93/hackin11.jpg[/img][/url]

2nd picture :

[url=https://servimg.com/view/15428293/23][img]https://i.servimg.com/u/f32/15/42/82/93/hackin10.jpg[/img][/url]

[/quote]

well as u can see in pic 2 i used savage blow and in pic 1 was the damage from the last hit of assaulter and if u see assaulter u 2 can tell its way stronger then savage blow and if i can hit 1 mil with savage blow with out hacks it makes sense with assualter doesnt it?
Back to top Go down

Damage hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damage hacking   Damage hacking Time210Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:20 am

subangan wrote:
[GM]irving wrote:

1st picture :

Damage hacking Hackin11

2nd picture :

Damage hacking Hackin10

well as u can see in pic 2 i used savage blow and in pic 1 was the damage from the last hit of assaulter and if u see assaulter u 2 can tell its way stronger then savage blow and if i can hit 1 mil with savage blow with out hacks it makes sense with assualter doesnt it?

Even though with savage blow which was 80% of a critical hit, you couldn't reach a full 1 mill of damage. With assaulter, a hit of 450% damage, you would not have a chance of hitting up to 50m.

Besides that, you had 1 rb. You wouldn't have had many buffs upon you and you already had your combo on so the damage was already set to view.
Back to top Go down

Damage hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damage hacking   Damage hacking Time210Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:32 am

[quote="[GM]irving"][quote="subangan"][quote="[GM]irving"]You were pretty tricky because you were turning your hacks on and off.

1st picture :

[url=https://servimg.com/view/15428293/24][img]https://i.servimg.com/u/f32/15/42/82/93/hackin11.jpg[/img][/url]

2nd picture :

[url=https://servimg.com/view/15428293/23][img]https://i.servimg.com/u/f32/15/42/82/93/hackin10.jpg[/img][/url]

[/quote]

well as u can see in pic 2 i used savage blow and in pic 1 was the damage from the last hit of assaulter and if u see assaulter u 2 can tell its way stronger then savage blow and if i can hit 1 mil with savage blow with out hacks it makes sense with assualter doesnt it?[/quote]

Even though with savage blow which was 80% of a critical hit, you couldn't reach a full 1 mill of damage. With assaulter, a hit of 450% damage, you would not have a chance of hitting up to 50m.

Besides that, you had 1 rb. You wouldn't have had many buffs upon you and you already had your combo on so the damage was already set to view.[/quote]

dude i wasnt hacking and i told u i had 16 rb and - 15 cause of 3 super scrolled items also if i had 1 rb y do i have pheonix and advacned combo but when i did assualter it showed 14 mil 14mil and 16mil and when u look at it assualter does 450 +250 % because of advance combo + sharpeyes with give and adittional damage makes it possible if u unban me i'll show u that i'm not lieing y dont u log on to my account and try assaualter with all buffs and u'll see i'm not lieing dude it took me so long to get to 16 rbs it tooke me like 2 weeks and now u ban me for not hacking but i suare i wasnt hacking i can proove it that i can do 40 mill with assualter
Back to top Go down

Damage hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damage hacking   Damage hacking Time210Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:34 am

[quote="subangan"][quote="[GM]irving"][quote="subangan"][quote="[GM]irving"]You were pretty tricky because you were turning your hacks on and off.

1st picture :

2nd picture :

[/quote]

well as u can see in pic 2 i used savage blow and in pic 1 was the damage from the last hit of assaulter and if u see assaulter u 2 can tell its way stronger then savage blow and if i can hit 1 mil with savage blow with out hacks it makes sense with assualter doesnt it?[/quote]

Besides that, you had 1 rb. You wouldn't have had many buffs upon you and you already had your combo on so the damage was already set to view.[/quote]

dude i wasnt hacking and i told u i had 16 rb and - 15 cause of 3 super scrolled items also if i had 1 rb y do i have pheonix and advacned combo but when i did assualter it showed 14 mil 14mil and 16mil and when u look at it assualter does 450 +250 % because of advance combo + sharpeyes with give and adittional damage makes it possible if u unban me i'll show u that i'm not lieing y dont u log on to my account and try assaualter with all buffs and u'll see i'm not lieing dude it took me so long to get to 16 rbs it tooke me like 2 weeks and now u ban me for not hacking but i suare i wasnt hacking i can proove it that i can do 40 mill with assualter[/quote]

oh shyt i made a mistake lol i used assasinate not assualter sorry about that
Back to top Go down

Damage hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damage hacking   Damage hacking Time210Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:06 am

subangan wrote:
subangan wrote:
[GM]irving wrote:
subangan wrote:
[GM]irving wrote:

1st picture :

Damage hacking Hackin11

2nd picture :

Damage hacking Hackin10

Besides that, you had 1 rb. You wouldn't have had many buffs upon you and you already had your combo on so the damage was already set to view.

dude i wasnt hacking and i told u i had 16 rb and - 15 cause of 3 super scrolled items also if i had 1 rb y do i have pheonix and advacned combo but when i did assualter it showed 14 mil 14mil and 16mil and when u look at it assualter does 450 +250 % because of advance combo + sharpeyes with give and adittional damage makes it possible if u unban me i'll show u that i'm not lieing y dont u log on to my account and try assaualter with all buffs and u'll see i'm not lieing dude it took me so long to get to 16 rbs it tooke me like 2 weeks and now u ban me for not hacking but i suare i wasnt hacking i can proove it that i can do 40 mill with assualter

oh shyt i made a mistake lol i used assasinate not assualter sorry about that

1. assasinate is weaker than assaulter, damage wise.
2. I attempted the damage that you had done with my noob char; lrving ; i started hitting about 500-1m dmg with savage blow before i started attacking with assaulter and assasinate.
3. My damage on my noob char did not surpass 10m with assaulter nor assasinate even with buff/pots on.

Lastly, you only have 1 rb.
Back to top Go down

Damage hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damage hacking   Damage hacking Time210Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:13 am

did u equip ur noob char with a beta smiliing mask a + 143 stats maple sheild a 250 atk dragon kreda a pink gia cape a male hat clean a 201 dex pendant and did u char have 16000 luk
Back to top Go down

Damage hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damage hacking   Damage hacking Time210Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:16 am

and did u use the buffs like sharp eyesr adavance combo fully charged narcanina demon elixer and maple hero and i think those are the only buffs that help ur damage taht i used
Back to top Go down

Damage hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damage hacking   Damage hacking Time210Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:22 am

watever i guess i have to make a new acc
Back to top Go down

Damage hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damage hacking   Damage hacking Time210Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:31 am

subangan wrote:
did u equip ur noob char with a beta smiliing mask a + 143 stats maple sheild a 250 atk dragon kreda a pink gia cape a male hat clean a 201 dex pendant and did u char have 16000 luk

My noob char had..
1. beta mask
2. 250 atk wep
3. 5k stat earrings
4. 65 atk pac
5. 64 atk fs
6. 56 atk scg 120-160+ zhelm all stats
7. 700-900 stat ht necklace
8. 15000+ luk

My damage with savage blow surpassed yours and with assassinate, i couldn't even pass 10m damage.
Back to top Go down

Damage hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damage hacking   Damage hacking Time210Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:34 am

um how long where u in darksight was is darksight then assasinate or darksight for a minute the assisante + if i was damage hacking y would i make my damge 48 mil when i can make it higher and y would i turn my hacks off and on i'm telling u i wasnt hacking beleive me man i spent most of my day for 2 weeks getting 16 rb and this is the outcome wth?
Back to top Go down

Damage hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damage hacking   Damage hacking Time210Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:38 am

subangan wrote:
um how long where u in darksight was is darksight then assasinate or darksight for a minute the assisante + if i was damage hacking y would i make my damge 48 mil when i can make it higher and y would i turn my hacks off and on i'm telling u i wasnt hacking beleive me man i spent most of my day for 2 weeks getting 16 rb and this is the outcome wth?

1. The beginning of your sentence barely made sense.
2. You wouldn't put it to max damage because some hackers try to prevent themselves from making it to the damage cap.
3. You would turn your hacks off to prevent being caught by a GM.
4. I attempted the same thing with even higher damage than you and it didn't work out.

Go make a new character.
You weren't permanently banned so start over.
Back to top Go down

Damage hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damage hacking   Damage hacking Time210Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:43 am

ok look u noe the longer u stay in darksight means the more damge u'll do so if u stay in darksight for like 30 seconds then assasinate the u do more damage try it then u'll noe wat i'm saying
Back to top Go down

Damage hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damage hacking   Damage hacking Time210Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:58 am

subangan wrote:
ok look u noe the longer u stay in darksight means the more damge u'll do so if u stay in darksight for like 30 seconds then assasinate the u do more damage try it then u'll noe wat i'm saying

I tried it and my damage would only reach up to 20m which is preferably higher than yours without hacking.

Make a new character, my best advice.
Back to top Go down

Damage hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damage hacking   Damage hacking Time210Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:04 am

but i dont even remember hitting 48mil wen i use assasinate all i hit was 14 mill each hit with all my buffs
Back to top Go down

Damage hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damage hacking   Damage hacking Time210Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:06 am

just go on my acc and check it
Back to top Go down

Damage hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damage hacking   Damage hacking Time210Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:13 am

did u even c me hit 40mil because maybe something is wrong with the damge tracker cause if u didnt c me hit it u shouldnt jump to conclusion u dont have a screen of me doing the actual damage like other ban theres pics of the person doing 2.1 bil
Back to top Go down

Damage hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damage hacking   Damage hacking Time210Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:22 am

subangan wrote:
did u even c me hit 40mil because maybe something is wrong with the damge tracker cause if u didnt c me hit it u shouldnt jump to conclusion u dont have a screen of me doing the actual damage like other ban theres pics of the person doing 2.1 bil

Yes, It's possible for the tracker to be askew at times.
Your damage did not surpass 20m with all buffs on.

You were unbanned so I could check your damage and I'm not going to ban you again because [co]oesima said that I could give you a second chance and that's what I'm going to do.

My apologies for the inconvenience.

Unbanned.
Back to top Go down

Damage hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damage hacking   Damage hacking Time210Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:30 am

irving ur also new as a gm so i can understand the ban cause of an add damage but did u see me hit the damage did u make a screen no . U made a screen of the tracking system sometimes it makes mistakes . in Bouncems another privater server i played in they had a damage tracking system and the damge was off i hit 30mil and it said i hit 50 mil with assasinate wen i hit 2mil it says i hit 1 mil so if u had proof u could ban me i'll accept that but u dont i'm telling every time ii used assasinate i it 14 mil around there
Back to top Go down

Damage hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damage hacking   Damage hacking Time210Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:37 am

and on my mule i hit 7k+ 6k and it says congratulation u just did more the 10 k to a monster so maybe the damage tracking system adds the total of the skill
Back to top Go down

Damage hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damage hacking   Damage hacking Time210Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:39 am

subangan wrote:
irving ur also new as a gm so i can understand the ban cause of an add damage but did u see me hit the damage did u make a screen no . U made a screen of the tracking system sometimes it makes mistakes . in Bouncems another privater server i played in they had a damage tracking system and the damge was off i hit 30mil and it said i hit 50 mil with assasinate wen i hit 2mil it says i hit 1 mil so if u had proof u could ban me i'll accept that but u dont i'm telling every time ii used assasinate i it 14 mil around there

Whether you were hacking or not, you're right. I banned you and it is my responsibility for whether it was my mistake or not. I should have screen shotted a picture of your damage but I didn't because I followed my instincts to whether you could reach from a 500-1m damage all the way to 48m. That's something I learned as a GM and I appreciate it.

Thank you.
As I said before, my apologies for your inconvenience.
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

Damage hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damage hacking   Damage hacking Time210Wed Jul 28, 2010 1:24 pm

Everyone can make mistakes
I told him to unban you because he didnt had enough prove
Which he learns from to go actually screen the dmg hack before he ban
-This topic is locked- Problem solved
xx
Damage hacking Lexii10
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

Damage hacking Empty
PostSubject: Re: Damage hacking   Damage hacking Time210

Back to top Go down