IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Banned for dmg hack?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Banned for dmg hack? Empty
PostSubject: Banned for dmg hack?   Banned for dmg hack? Time210Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:10 pm

I was playing with my friend in fm18, and he logged on to help me. A while after that i got banned for damage hacking, but i dont know why since i was only doing about 2-4k dmg, and 7-8k dmg with recoil? I was using onyx apple and this other pot to boost my stats, and my friend buffed me from before, and when he logged on he used rage to buff me. Then i got banned... can someone tell me why?Banned for dmg hack? Maple110

It seems that the other pot i was using wore off, but it was narcain's demon elexir.
Back to top Go down

Banned for dmg hack? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned for dmg hack?   Banned for dmg hack? Time210Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:41 pm

dafire911189 wrote:
I was playing with my friend in fm18, and he logged on to help me. A while after that i got banned for damage hacking, but i dont know why since i was only doing about 2-4k dmg, and 7-8k dmg with recoil? I was using onyx apple and this other pot to boost my stats, and my friend buffed me from before, and when he logged on he used rage to buff me. Then i got banned... can someone tell me why?Banned for dmg hack? Maple110

It seems that the other pot i was using wore off, but it was narcain's demon elexir.

My Apologies.
I banned you because I thought you were hacking.
Apparently, I did not realize you were shooting with your gun.

You were pretty far away from the monsters attacking them.

Unbanned.
Back to top Go down

Banned for dmg hack?
Page 1 of 1