IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

AsianR's GM REMAKE

Go down 

Should I be a GM?
Yes
AsianR's GM REMAKE I_vote_lcap38%AsianR's GM REMAKE I_vote_rcap
 38% [ 3 ]
Yes
AsianR's GM REMAKE I_vote_lcap62%AsianR's GM REMAKE I_vote_rcap
 62% [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 8

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

AsianR's GM REMAKE Empty
PostSubject: AsianR's GM REMAKE   AsianR's GM REMAKE Time210Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:53 am

My awesome application

Name : Ryan

Time Zone :Pacific Standard Time (PST)

Email grovile1000@yahoo.com

IGN :AsianR

Why you want to be a GM :

I want be a GM to learn new things and keep this server at its best performance. Being GM gives me a chance to learn more about responsibility. To tell you the truth, I also wanna be GM because it stands out from many other players in this server. I understand that GM is a important job that takes much experience and knowledge of this server and I am confident that I have enough of that.

What you will do as a GM :
To make this server at it's top performance, we must find solutions together as a server to figure out what is best for new players. I will be active always as a GM and respect the rules given out. Hackers will be banned with proof taken by me.
As a GM I will maintain this server by spectating everyone, not based by warnings in the server's security system, but by my own eyes. My time sitting in the Free Market would be shortened and doing my job would be my number one priority.

How you can help the server as a GM :

I will help this server fun by hosting great events such as;Jump quest, H/S,and many more new events. I won't always be doing the same event because it would get boring. Many hackers tend to get through our ban notice system, but seeing hackers with ourselves is more helpful. I will help patrol the server as much as I can. Being a GM doesn't mean you just host events and banning people when a notice comes up, it means that you are suppose to keep this server clean by doing your best to prevent bad things from happening. Don't always rely on a notice system because hackers expect.

How long you have played IdyllicStory :
I have played this server for about a month and have stayed after the wipe.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day :
I can play about 12 hours if I don't have school, and about 6 hours if I do have school.

How long you have played GMS

I played GMS for about 2 years and left after Aran came out.

What makes you stand out :
What makes me stand out from other GMs is that I play Idyllic mostly because of the gameplay and not the chatting. People don't know me as much because I usually spend most of my time leveling. I know that I have recently been chatting in the Fm, but that's because I had too many rebirths already. When I become GM, I will be dedicated to playing the game again.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm :
!event
!hide
!ban
!jail
!event
!unjail

Experience as a GM :
I have a been a GM at AkaiMs before it shutdown, due to financial issues. I have experience as a player that knows a lot about this server.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you.
If my application had been denied, I would continue to play this server until it shuts down, which I hope never happens. Thank you all for reading my new ap and please vote yes.
Cool

Last edited by asianr on Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:26 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

AsianR's GM REMAKE Empty
PostSubject: Re: AsianR's GM REMAKE   AsianR's GM REMAKE Time210Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:01 am

Seems like this is a joke .. o_o
Ehh ... 4/10
Back to top Go down

AsianR's GM REMAKE Empty
PostSubject: Re: AsianR's GM REMAKE   AsianR's GM REMAKE Time210Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:19 am

LOL Ryan. LOOOOL
This is funny ;3
Is this some kind of joke?! :[

Last edited by RyanVee:] on Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

AsianR's GM REMAKE Empty
PostSubject: Re: AsianR's GM REMAKE   AsianR's GM REMAKE Time210Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:24 am

ITS ROXANNE GODDAMIT
Back to top Go down

AsianR's GM REMAKE Empty
PostSubject: Re: AsianR's GM REMAKE   AsianR's GM REMAKE Time210Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:24 am

Okay roxanne
Back to top Go down

AsianR's GM REMAKE Empty

This is officially a joke.
This APP should be denied/locked.

1. GMs do not drop nor give out items to players.
2. We do not ban/jail/mute people that we dislike.
3. You do not have the potential to be a GM.

I'm sorry if this was to any offence to you but this was clearly a joke.
Back to top Go down

AsianR's GM REMAKE Empty
PostSubject: Re: AsianR's GM REMAKE   AsianR's GM REMAKE Time210Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:57 am

[GM]irving wrote:
This is officially a joke.
This APP should be denied/locked.

1. GMs do not drop nor give out items to players.
2. We do not ban/jail/mute people that we dislike.
3. You do not have the potential to be a GM.

I'm sorry if this was to any offence to you but this was clearly a joke.

Agreed.
Back to top Go down

AsianR's GM REMAKE Empty
PostSubject: Re: AsianR's GM REMAKE   AsianR's GM REMAKE Time210Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:54 pm

Erm...
No AsianR
I can't tell you how bad this is, no offense.
Please try to be more serious when making these..
Applying for GM isn't a joke..
Back to top Go down

AsianR's GM REMAKE Empty
PostSubject: Re: AsianR's GM REMAKE   AsianR's GM REMAKE Time210Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:44 pm

Loooks waayyy better
Nice app :]
Good luck~
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

AsianR's GM REMAKE Empty
PostSubject: Re: AsianR's GM REMAKE   AsianR's GM REMAKE Time210Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:47 pm

Denied!
Permbanned for duping.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

AsianR's GM REMAKE Empty
PostSubject: Re: AsianR's GM REMAKE   AsianR's GM REMAKE Time210

Back to top Go down

AsianR's GM REMAKE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-