IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heya ;D Ryan's GM App

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Who wants Ryan to be a GM? ;D
Yes :
Heya ;D Ryan's GM App I_vote_lcap59%Heya ;D Ryan's GM App I_vote_rcap
 59% [ 17 ]
No :
Heya ;D Ryan's GM App I_vote_lcap21%Heya ;D Ryan's GM App I_vote_rcap
 21% [ 6 ]
Maybe :
Heya ;D Ryan's GM App I_vote_lcap20%Heya ;D Ryan's GM App I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 29

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Heya ;D Ryan's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Heya ;D Ryan's GM App   Heya ;D Ryan's GM App Time210Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:38 pm

Poll should be : Should Ryan be GM?

Name :
Ryan

Time Zone :
PST (GMT - 8:00)

Email :
barneyisohsosexy@hotmail.com

IGN :
[Int]Ryan

Why you want to be a GM :

I have many reasons to why I want to become a GM. It’s not a desperate desire that I crave for but It’s something that I think that I can achieve and accomplish to help the server and all members in it. My personality helps me with the necessity of others. I have a bright personality and I love to aid others with training, farming mesos, etc. I want to ban hackers as well because hackers are a problem to the game and it makes it really unfair to those that do not hack. Hacking is not tolerable. I will do ban all hackers even if they’re just playing around. Hackers are hackers and they should know that it isn’t allowed during game play. I want to start events for members of IdyllicStory since most of the current GMs live in different time zones and they’re offline when other members are on. Besides all of that, I’m really active and it would be a great cause for IdyllicStory.

What you will do as a GM :

My reasons for what I would do as a GM are pretty similar to why I want to be one. I want to ban hackers because they’re playing unfair with the rest of the members and they get a bit pissy sometimes. For an example, a D/C hacker would just go onto your map and disconnects the entire map with everyone in it. After a while of being disconnected from 1-2-3 or even more times can get you really annoyed and pissed off. Hackers are just not tolerable. No matter what they say can’t be tolerated. You can be fly hacking and not doing max damage cap on monsters but you’re still hacking so that’ll be a ban. I would help out the new members that join IdyllicStory because most new members dislike having no friends and no help that will aid them to become a successful player. By helping more people, it might bring up more recruits, votes, and as a cycle, there will be more players that will eventually join IdyllicStory.

How you can help the server as a GM :

My help to the server can be bountiful. I can help the server by recruiting friends of mine, voting on the website to increase our ranks on websites such as GTOP 100, or Ultimate top 200, etc. By having a higher rank, people might attempt to check out our homepage of http://idyllicstory.no-ip.biz/ and if they’re interested of any sort, they would join and that would be one more recruit to our game of IdyllicStory. I can also help the server by helping members in the server so that they won’t have problems all around.

How long you have played IdyllicStory :

I’ve been playing IdyllicStory for approximately 1 month and I’m definitely going to be continuing. I have many friends here and I’m not planning on quiting anytime soon.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day :

I’m not saying that I’m a no-life or even if I did have a life but I play for 6-16 hours being that if I have plans for the day or not(Don’t judge me). Since its summer time, I’m going to be really active and I will be on every day.

How long you have played GMS :

I’ve played Global Maple Story for probably 2-3 years. Global Maple Story got boring so I switched to private servers after that and played for a couple of years as well.

What makes you stand out :

I can stand out, no doubt about it. I’m a really nice guy and I’m always smiling and in a good mood. I can get pissed off sometimes but that’s only when something annoys me such as D/C hackers which often disconnects me on and off every time I log back in on the same channel. I’m a really friendly person and I enjoy helping others with their needs and necessities. I tend to be a bit weird sometimes but everyone has their own personality and mine just brings out a lot of fun and enjoyment that I know can make people smile.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm :
!cheaters ~ to see who may be hacking.
!ban/jail/mute ~ to stop those darn hackers or spammers ;]
!item ~ to get the items I want to dress my character with :3
!goto ~ to go around checking if that person in cheatlist is hacking or not.

Experience as a GM :
I was a GM on the server BreadMS but it was only online for a little while.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you.
No, of course not. I love playing this server and I have made a lot of good friends I love to talk to ;]

Heya ;D Ryan's GM App Cutelo10

Last edited by [Int]ercourse on Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:27 am; edited 24 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heya ;D Ryan's GM App   Heya ;D Ryan's GM App Time210Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:41 pm

LOL RyRy even your App is cute Smile its good too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heya ;D Ryan's GM App   Heya ;D Ryan's GM App Time210Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:44 pm

Thats a pretty sexy app but put more info in it.
<3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heya ;D Ryan's GM App   Heya ;D Ryan's GM App Time210Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:46 pm

App could get more info and there is a fail on Why you want to be a GM and you said "4)I am very active and on most of the day."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heya ;D Ryan's GM App   Heya ;D Ryan's GM App Time210Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:55 pm

How is that a fail ? o.o
Anyways , there's room for improvement .
You could add a little more info .
Like how you're gonna help others and such .
That would be nice .

- CASH
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heya ;D Ryan's GM App   Heya ;D Ryan's GM App Time210Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:57 pm

CASH wrote:
How is that a fail ? o.o
Anyways , there's room for improvement .
You could add a little more info .
Like how you're gonna help others and such .
That would be nice .

- CASH

WHAT?!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heya ;D Ryan's GM App   Heya ;D Ryan's GM App Time210Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:00 pm

heyo man nice app but a lil short manybe? 8/10 from me
-iMarkus
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heya ;D Ryan's GM App   Heya ;D Ryan's GM App Time210Tue Jul 20, 2010 1:14 pm

Thanks guys! ;] I will try editing my app and thank you for the advicee
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heya ;D Ryan's GM App   Heya ;D Ryan's GM App Time210Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:30 pm

RyanVee:] wrote:

LOL.. ryan! Very Happy
Nice APP!
Try adding more info? d:

Hope you get the spot!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heya ;D Ryan's GM App   Heya ;D Ryan's GM App Time210Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:31 pm

irvingisme! wrote:

LOL.. ryan! Very Happy
Nice APP!
Try adding more info? d:

Hope you get the spot!

Thanks ;O <3 no homo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heya ;D Ryan's GM App   Heya ;D Ryan's GM App Time210Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:51 am

nice app ! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heya ;D Ryan's GM App   Heya ;D Ryan's GM App Time210Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:50 am

elise_(: wrote:
nice app ! Smile

Thank yeww. ;] <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heya ;D Ryan's GM App   Heya ;D Ryan's GM App Time210Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:51 am

nice app! Smile
good luck. d:
hope you get it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heya ;D Ryan's GM App   Heya ;D Ryan's GM App Time210Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:54 am

Joanne wrote:
nice app! Smile
good luck. d:
hope you get it.

Thank youu :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heya ;D Ryan's GM App   Heya ;D Ryan's GM App Time210Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:56 am

your welcome! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heya ;D Ryan's GM App   Heya ;D Ryan's GM App Time210Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:40 am

irvingisme! wrote:

LOL.. ryan! Very Happy
Nice APP!
Try adding more info? d:

Hope you get the spot!

I surely stand corrected!
This APP has been edited with a lot more information!
Great Application Ryan!
Hope you get the spot!

Stay Active and remember to vote!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heya ;D Ryan's GM App   Heya ;D Ryan's GM App Time210Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:57 am

irvingisme! wrote:
irvingisme! wrote:

LOL.. ryan! Very Happy
Nice APP!
Try adding more info? d:

Hope you get the spot!

I surely stand corrected!
This APP has been edited with a lot more information!
Great Application Ryan!
Hope you get the spot!

Stay Active and remember to vote!

Haha, thanks man ;]

Gratz on the getting GM btw
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heya ;D Ryan's GM App   Heya ;D Ryan's GM App Time210Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:00 am

Its even more sexier now!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heya ;D Ryan's GM App   Heya ;D Ryan's GM App Time210Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:02 am

Generate<3 wrote:
Its even more sexier now!

I know right?
:]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heya ;D Ryan's GM App   Heya ;D Ryan's GM App Time210Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:18 am

Nice! Another application that I couldn't find any mistakes in!
You get my vote for "Yes"!
10/10 Ryan, hope you get the spot!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heya ;D Ryan's GM App   Heya ;D Ryan's GM App Time210Thu Jul 22, 2010 7:19 am

[GM]Vincent wrote:
Nice! Another application that I couldn't find any mistakes in!
You get my vote for "Yes"!
10/10 Ryan, hope you get the spot!

Thank you thank you! :]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heya ;D Ryan's GM App   Heya ;D Ryan's GM App Time210Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:51 am

Good luck Ryan!
Hope you make it, good app btw ;P
if you don't make it i'll throw bananas at you.
jk. ;D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heya ;D Ryan's GM App   Heya ;D Ryan's GM App Time210Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:57 am

Lessthan3 wrote:
Good luck Ryan!
Hope you make it, good app btw ;P
if you don't make it i'll throw bananas at you.
jk. ;D

;D i like bananas
and thankies
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heya ;D Ryan's GM App   Heya ;D Ryan's GM App Time210Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:32 pm

Nice app, dude! BreadMS? I think I've played that server.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Heya ;D Ryan's GM App   Heya ;D Ryan's GM App Time210Fri Jul 23, 2010 1:39 am

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heya ;D Ryan's GM App   Heya ;D Ryan's GM App Time210

Back to top Go down

Heya ;D Ryan's GM App
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next