IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DinoD's GM app

Go down 
AuthorMessage

DinoD's GM app Empty
PostSubject: DinoD's GM app   DinoD's GM app Time210Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:12 am

Name : The (Tay) *I'm Vietnamese*

Nickname : Tyler

Time Zone : Eastern Timezone

Email : button8989@gmail.com (main) banh29@gmail.com (alt) tacticalthe@hotmail.com (alt)

IGN : DinoD

Why you want to be a GM : I would like to help out in this community, it is a great server because of no lag, good GM's, great players, and a great community.

What you will do as a GM : I will make banners for this server, help out with movies, help players online, be active, help out people, make a lot of events, and have fun!

How you can help the server as a GM : Make banners and movies here is a example of a banner I made! https://s799.photobucket.com/albums/yy279/hyperthe1/?action=view&current=Finishedsig.gif&newest=1,
I have Vegas Movie Maker ( Which makes great movies ) and I know a lot about editing movies *Sorry I can't show a example of a movie because I deleted them.*

How long you have played IdyllicStory : I have been playing for about 1 - 2 months!

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : I don't play the same amount of times everyday so theres no point of telling you guys, but if I would estimate it would be 1 - 7 hours a day.

How long you have played GMS : Well to be honest it was about 2 years ago when my friend played it and he told me it doesn't give virus so I tried it out.

What makes you stand out : What mainly makes me stand out is my friends being there helping me out, and talking to me on tough days.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : If I have to I would do !ban to anyone that breaks a rule (I read the rules a lot of times!) and !gmshop (only going to use this four or five). That's all. :B

Experience as a GM : I was a intern on a server called IchigoMS but it shut down, and a person named "Ducky" took my spot because I was to late to get my job back and he was my friend so I was mad.
I was a volunteer/helper/forum mod for a RuneScape private server called RegretScape, I soon quited because of horrible owner and players, and they demoted me to a normal helper not much powers, so I left. They also changed it to "helix-scape"
thats another reason why I quited.

THANKS FOR READING THIS!

Last edited by Dr.D on Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

DinoD's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: DinoD's GM app   DinoD's GM app Time210Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:14 am

A bit short, but it's good!
I love the coloring btw.
Hope you get the GM post!

Don't forget to stay active and vote!
Back to top Go down

DinoD's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: DinoD's GM app   DinoD's GM app Time210Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:30 am

Lol thanks, btw I can't vote all the time because my brother (DinoRawr) votes too.
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

DinoD's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: DinoD's GM app   DinoD's GM app Time210Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:04 pm

Denied!
Inactive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

DinoD's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: DinoD's GM app   DinoD's GM app Time210

Back to top Go down

DinoD's GM app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-