IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lollipop's GM app Lollipop b4 the Wipe

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Lollipop's GM app Lollipop b4 the Wipe Empty
PostSubject: Lollipop's GM app Lollipop b4 the Wipe   Lollipop's GM app Lollipop b4 the Wipe Time210Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:05 am

Hi i really want to be a GM becuase i wanna see what it's like to be a GM i've never been a gm in a server before and what im going to do when im a GM is use some of these command's:!ban,!warphere, and all those other command's and i really want to see how its like to be a GM so im making this GM app rendeer and yeah and in some of my spare time i will:Watch for hacker's,and b4 i become a GM learn all the command's. Hope you have fun playing idyllic Cya
santa lol!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lollipop's GM app Lollipop b4 the Wipe   Lollipop's GM app Lollipop b4 the Wipe Time210Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:33 am

This isn't the way you apply for GM .
Look at the sticky which has the format .
Follow it .

- CASH
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lollipop's GM app Lollipop b4 the Wipe   Lollipop's GM app Lollipop b4 the Wipe Time210Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:39 am

There are a lot of problems...
1. Not the format.

2. Bad grammars.

3. Don't get what you mean...

o.o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lollipop's GM app Lollipop b4 the Wipe   Lollipop's GM app Lollipop b4 the Wipe Time210Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:29 am

Edit it and post it with the right format. This is not how you should apply to become a GM.
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Lollipop's GM app Lollipop b4 the Wipe   Lollipop's GM app Lollipop b4 the Wipe Time210Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:15 pm

Denied!
Inactive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lollipop's GM app Lollipop b4 the Wipe   Lollipop's GM app Lollipop b4 the Wipe Time210

Back to top Go down

Lollipop's GM app Lollipop b4 the Wipe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: