IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

(Jason) MuslimNinja's GM App

Go down 
AuthorMessage

(Jason) MuslimNinja's GM App  Empty
PostSubject: (Jason) MuslimNinja's GM App    (Jason) MuslimNinja's GM App  Time210Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:31 pm

Name : Jason Malik

Time Zone : Pacific USA

Email : elfsolgia942@yahoo.com

IGN : MuslimNinja

Why you want to be a GM : I want to be a GM, not because its the easy way to play, but I understand that people have problems and all of my life, I have been known as a problem solver in my family, and school. I can solve problems better than anyone I know.

What you will do as a GM : I will solve problems, as I said, I will ban all hackers and people who disrespect others and ruin the game for others.

How you can help the server as a GM : I have a HUGE imagination and I have lots of ideas for events and contests, I am a very talented artist and I know how to animate, so I will be able to create us a new banner that will look good. I believe that being a hacker is like being a criminal and you don't want to go to jail. I will, I repeat WILL ban the people who ruin the game for others, because its not fair to us.

How long you have played IdyllicStory : A few weeks not long but I believe that I can be a positive and helpful asset to the server, not to brag but these are my talents, artist, coder, gm, Ex-Owner.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : A LOT maybe 6 hrs a day. LOL I have no life, just kidding. Smile

How long you have played GMS : Since it came out.

What makes you stand out : Well I have several talents, I am an artist, gm, coder, animator, and ex-owner.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : !ban !goto !map !mesos !item !notice
Do whatever I can as a person to help others in dire need Smile.

Experience as a GM : I owned my server, and I coded my server, I loved it, My laptop just could not handle it.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you. No I won't I think that even if I'm not gm I can help this server.

I will be grading these application on how neat it is, on correct grammar (so I know you're mature and not another 8 year old begging for gm position), and length.
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

(Jason) MuslimNinja's GM App  Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Jason) MuslimNinja's GM App    (Jason) MuslimNinja's GM App  Time210Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:38 pm

Denied!
Inactive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php

(Jason) MuslimNinja's GM App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: