IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

1337's GM application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

1337's GM application.  Empty
PostSubject: 1337's GM application.    1337's GM application.  Time210Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:06 am

Hello. This is my application and i hope you enjoy it. (:

Name- Nuno

Age- 14

Timezone- GMT (normal)

Email- Nuno-orton@hotmail.com

Ign- [Int]Nuno (it was 1337)

Why do you want be a GM:
I want to be GM because i like to help, i like to create events (new and creative), i have experience with private servers, i've owned one so i'm kind experienced with error glitches and stuff. I know there's times the players are really bored. And, because i am active, i'll be there most of times, to make them have a little more fun. I think this server has many potential and it can reach even further then it is.

What will you do as GM:
Like i said in the upper question, i will help, hang out with the players, try to help fixing errors. make the players have more fun in those stopped moments. BAN HACKERS and jail annoying people (depends on the annoying).

How can you help the server as a GM:
I have experience like i said and i think i can bring people to the server (i will bring to the server as a GM or not), fix errors, i'm learning on how to code, so code simple things. I think the players will bring more people to the server if they are having fun. If their bored they'll just advice people to not come. And we don't want that to happen, so i can entertain the players, help the new players and i will ban hackers(advertisers, and so on) so we will get a "clean" server.

How long you have played IdyllicStory:
[Edit] I have played Idyllic for 1 month.

How long you play IdyllicSTory per day:
I'm on vacations so i can play longer. I can play 8-12 hours a day. Depends on what i do. And yes i have a life.

How long you have played GMS:
I play GMS since beta.

What makes you stand out:
I think everyone is at the same level, at this moment. There is no person that is better than the others. The person can say that she/he is very very experienced, she has done this and that, but most of them are lieing. At this moment we can't know who's better who's worse.

What commands you will use mainly as a GM:
I use many commands. But i think the main ones will be !ban, !jail, !notice, !map and some more i can't remember right now.

Experience as GM:
I've been GM in ItsNotATrapMS(closed), JarMS(closed), DragonMS(MS or story. Not really sure. It was long time ago. Closed.), i created my own server. It was called GrassMS (i did not coded. My friend did. That is one of the reasons that took me to start learning. Closed cuz my computer couldn't handle it anymore and i needed more donations) and TheLifeStory(quitted because the owner was kinda stupid). I would show some proofs but i had restart my whole computer because he caught a strong virus.

Will you quit the server if your application is denied? Be honest this won't hold againist you.
PROBABLY not. I like the server and the community is great. I don't see the reason to quit the server just because my application got denied...

Well, that's it. I hope you liked the application and see you around. (:

Last edited by [Int]Nuno(1337) on Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:55 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1337's GM application.    1337's GM application.  Time210Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:02 am

Eh, pretty decent.
But your application is a bit short.
You should add some color too.
And you have to play Idyllic for atleast 1 week or more to apply.
Well that's all my feedback.
Overall, it was pretty decent, 7/10
Hope you get the spot.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1337's GM application.    1337's GM application.  Time210Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:17 pm

Thanks. I'm going to try to find some screenshots for proofs. And don't worry. I'm hoping to stay in this server for very long. I didn't added some color because it was night and i was sleepy. But i'll add it right away (: Thanks for your support/suggestions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1337's GM application.    1337's GM application.  Time210Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:35 pm

You should take this down for the moment .
Till you've played for a week .
And I haven't seen you in game before .
Wish you luck on your application .

Don't forget to vote and be active .

- CASH
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1337's GM application.    1337's GM application.  Time210Fri Jul 09, 2010 3:10 pm

If you never saw me just do /find 1337. I'm almost every time online. I'm almost everytime in the fm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1337's GM application.    1337's GM application.  Time210Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:07 am

There i play idyllic for a week now. (: Hope that will change your opinion
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1337's GM application.    1337's GM application.  Time210Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:14 am

Yo i think you have a shot bro take your goals and set out for them!
Gl man

Pump it up!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1337's GM application.    1337's GM application.  Time210Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:09 pm

Thanks Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1337's GM application.    1337's GM application.  Time210Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:07 am

Pretty good.
Good luck! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: yay   1337's GM application.  Time210Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:45 pm

Nice app,hope you make it too =D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1337's GM application.    1337's GM application.  Time210Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:57 pm

Thanks for the support Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1337's GM application.    1337's GM application.  Time210Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:28 am

Don't deny (idk how you write. Fail lol. It's only of the only words idk how to write. they aren't many) this. I'm not online in game because i can't. I told that in introduction&farewells. I'm not quitting too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1337's GM application.    1337's GM application.  Time210Tue Jul 27, 2010 4:47 pm

I think 1 month is better than when i did this app. When i did this app it was 1 week.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 1337's GM application.    1337's GM application.  Time210Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:59 am

You didn't have to bump this to make people see you're active again.
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: 1337's GM application.    1337's GM application.  Time210Fri Aug 20, 2010 6:02 pm

Denied!
Quited/Banned.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1337's GM application.    1337's GM application.  Time210

Back to top Go down

1337's GM application.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-