IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jenn/American GM APP SUPERRBORING<3 :)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Jenn/American GM APP SUPERRBORING<3 :) Empty
PostSubject: Jenn/American GM APP SUPERRBORING<3 :)   Jenn/American GM APP SUPERRBORING<3 :) Time210Thu Jul 08, 2010 7:57 am

Name :Jenn/Jennifer/Jenny Smile

Time Zone:EST Newyork

Email :Jenniepiex3@yahoo.com

IGN :American

Why you want to be a GM :Well, I want to be a GM because i could help people. I would make the server Fun with my events.. Smile,I have alot of events that people don`t know about and its pretty fun imo(In my opinion). People have a lot of question i can Help Them I don`t mind answer question i can sit in FM all day and answer whatever comes my way... I would not Tell a player to Get out just because i`m busy talking to other players.I would tell the player or my Friend to wait one Sec i Really need to Help someone.I think my GM job would come first before any other things.People are coming here everyday,What i can do about that is help them. i would help them around the server by showing the important npcs. Where to train etcetc Smile and the features of our servers

What you will do as a GM : What i would do as a gm Is First Tell others to be fair to each other. I think just because i will become a GM doesn't mean i have more power than you. I might have more power i want others to know i can be equal and fair and could help you out. So this means i don`t give any special Items or telling u answer for events because you are my friends. Another thing i can do as a GM is the hackers. I see so many hackers in FM just annoying people with D/C hack or DMG hack.( I really don`t see whats the point of hacking in a private server). There is also People that just annoy you with smegas. All they do is Etheir Spam Or go to the number 100 with many of smegas. My suggestion is to stop that or block their smegas for 5 minutes every time they try to spam. Also if i see 2 set of people Fighting or arguing i Would do this in 3 easy steps Smile 1.) Tell them to stop 2.) Pull them over to a private map where no-one is and talk to them both. 3.) If that doesn't work out then ill need to Jail... for 3mins to make them calm down Or i can keep talking till they calm down i want the server instigating into the situation i want them to normally settle it.

How you can help the server as a GM :How can i Help the server? Well this is how.. I can Help find glitches like if the npcs not working i can try to see whats wrong ( i`m not a coder but i can at least try to find whats wrong) Another thing is giving Suggestions. Well i know the server is good but i want players to have fun when they play the server i really like hapyness to others i also bring alot of old friends who quit maple like 1 or 2 ): and i tell people to vote. i can think of a new suggestion for the voting system Very Happy

How long you have played IdyllicStory :Uhmmm I know i started the fourms today But i forgot my other forum account its like Jennx3 something so Yeah dont say i started today and im trying to get a gm spot, I started about 1 month ago ish? and i've been really active i have 26x rebirths good items and really good friends (too long ) Very Happy

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : 6 hours? or more

How long you have played GMS : i think 3 years? LOL

What makes you stand out : Well what makes me stand out is i guess my personality. I know i might be mean somtimes if your mean but i am really nice if u start to know me. I have never started anything with any player in ANYYY server And i hope to keep it that way cause there`s no need to start anything with anyone Smile

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : I would use mostly !warp because thats where i would tele to most of my events and to other players Smile ANDDD !Ban of course to get all the morons hacking in a private serveR:)

Experience as a GM : I've Been Onlyy a event Holder in a server called conlanMs/Arkms Smile and i was a Junior ish gm like lvl 3 back in the old times where it was lvl's of gm`s

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you.No i wont because i already been on this server wasting 6 hours of my life everyday to play of course i wont quit <3 Smile

Additonal Event information Smile

OX Map u start from X and u have to go to O but there's 1 necki there
so 1 player always gets eliminated But Only 8 First Whispers Can play.and this round would go on for 4 rounds so 8x4= 32 people can play. and you cannot play twice if u already played

Fast Event: I really have no name for this event but 8 whispers i warp
them to OX Map and they use chalk board, they write peoples names on
the chalk board if the number is Even (0,2,4,6) They are Safe and Able
to Advance to the next Round If Numbers Are ODD (1,3,5,7) They are out
and have to wait for next Event

True And False: U start in OX Map O for true X for false, i Ask
Question for them which Ever is wrong they should Get Warped out.

Hide And Seek: I hide in a Map and Players Have to Search for me

Jump Quest: Since this is v.62 there's a lot of jump maps and sometimes
if the prize is really hard ill add some monsters to the map

Knockback event: There Will be a Platform Really Small and i will
summon 35 Neckis In the PlatForm it should Knock some people back last
one standing on the platform will win the event

Musical Lyrics: In This event i Say Music Lyrics And People have to smega the Song/Artist

Trivia Event: I ask question they Answer for points who ever has the most wins

Last edited by Jenniepoox3 on Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jenn/American GM APP SUPERRBORING<3 :)   Jenn/American GM APP SUPERRBORING<3 :) Time210Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:24 am

What a colorful app. @_@
Nice...
I hope you get the spot!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jenn/American GM APP SUPERRBORING<3 :)   Jenn/American GM APP SUPERRBORING<3 :) Time210Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:35 am

Holy crap... after 2 years of knowing you, you finally confirmed it for me. I thought you're full name was Jennie, lol... And about playing 6 hours or more... you sure you're not counting the times you're afk? Jaykayz<3

Good luck though! Very Happy ...after the wipe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jenn/American GM APP SUPERRBORING<3 :)   Jenn/American GM APP SUPERRBORING<3 :) Time210Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:35 am

Loool scotty i`m only afk because theres nothing to do im not afk anymore cause i needa get my stuff back :[
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: eh   Jenn/American GM APP SUPERRBORING<3 :) Time210Sat Jul 10, 2010 12:58 am

Super long app, but its good Very Happy
i coudlnt see the yellow text though, i had to highlight it, but its okay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jenn/American GM APP SUPERRBORING<3 :)   Jenn/American GM APP SUPERRBORING<3 :) Time210Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:28 am

lol yeah Sorry Very Happy i wanted to make it colorful (:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jenn/American GM APP SUPERRBORING<3 :)   Jenn/American GM APP SUPERRBORING<3 :) Time210Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:00 am

Lol, I need my stunnaz to read your app.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jenn/American GM APP SUPERRBORING<3 :)   Jenn/American GM APP SUPERRBORING<3 :) Time210Wed Jul 21, 2010 10:01 am

lols Smile.. i should change color since everyone cant see it well Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jenn/American GM APP SUPERRBORING<3 :)   Jenn/American GM APP SUPERRBORING<3 :) Time210Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:22 pm

Eyy Jenn, be active more if you want the GM position.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jenn/American GM APP SUPERRBORING<3 :)   Jenn/American GM APP SUPERRBORING<3 :) Time210Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:27 am

I am active Smile, I seen u on alot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jenn/American GM APP SUPERRBORING<3 :)   Jenn/American GM APP SUPERRBORING<3 :) Time210Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:05 am

Hey !
Great app even though its really long xD
Also loving the colors.
I found some spelling errors here and there but thats alright. (:
Haha well Good Luck !
Oh yeah and Don't forget to VOTE VOTE VOTE ! Very Happy

-elise<3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jenn/American GM APP SUPERRBORING<3 :)   Jenn/American GM APP SUPERRBORING<3 :) Time210Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:45 am

Lol thank you (: I never got around the time to edit the mistake D:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Jenn/American GM APP SUPERRBORING<3 :)   Jenn/American GM APP SUPERRBORING<3 :) Time210Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:53 am

Jenniepoox3 wrote:
Lol thank you (: I never got around the time to edit the mistake D:

Oh haha (:
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Jenn/American GM APP SUPERRBORING<3 :)   Jenn/American GM APP SUPERRBORING<3 :) Time210Sat Jan 29, 2011 12:25 pm

Denied!!
Inactive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jenn/American GM APP SUPERRBORING<3 :)   Jenn/American GM APP SUPERRBORING<3 :) Time210

Back to top Go down

Jenn/American GM APP SUPERRBORING<3 :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: