IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vast's [GM] Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Vast's [GM] Application Empty
PostSubject: Vast's [GM] Application   Vast's [GM] Application Time210Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:39 am

Name: Robert

Time Zone: PST

Email: Aceneolord@gmail.com

IGN: Vast

Why you want to be a GM: I want to be a GM because I believe I exhibit strong leadership skills, and I would be a good asset to our server. I work well with others, and am a very social person. I will get along with others well, and I can be unbiased in my decisions.

What will you do/How can you help the Server as a GM: As a GM, I can help other players with glitches or server troubles, and help people with difficulties by being easily available to all players. I can contribute to testing of new additions, as well as put a kind face to the server itself. I could also help find glitches being abused/exploited, and help put a stop to it.

How long have you played IdyllicStory: Two weeks

How long do you play IdyllicStory per day: Approximately 3-5 hours per day

How long have you played GMS: Five Years

What makes you stand out: I am an intelligent and social person, I am also friendly, and will cause minimal dispute in my position as a GM if chosen.

What commands will you be using as a GM: I do not know the specific commands for the server, but I can learn them, as for which ones I will be using, I wouldn't like to limit myself to anything, and would be using whatever commands were needed depending on the situation.

Experience as a GM:I was a GM on a server called ZooStory two years ago. It was a short-lived server, however I had a very good experience, and learned a lot. I believe that I was a good GM for the server during the period it lasted.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied: In short, no. I very much enjoy this server which is my reason for applying to be a GM. Even if I am not selected to be a GM, I will continue to play this server and enjoy my time on it.

Last edited by Vast on Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:07 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vast's [GM] Application   Vast's [GM] Application Time210Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:46 am

Good luck Vast!
You better get in >;o Or else. hehehehe.
jk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vast's [GM] Application   Vast's [GM] Application Time210Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:47 am

Ty, hope I get in too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vast's [GM] Application   Vast's [GM] Application Time210Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:21 am

You can do it. c:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vast's [GM] Application   Vast's [GM] Application Time210Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:41 am

Wow wow!
Really nice application Robert!
Real nice, I'm sure you'll get the spot!
But you should really add some colors to make it look epic!
9.5/10 from me!
Good luck man!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vast's [GM] Application   Vast's [GM] Application Time210Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:45 am

Ty Vince, added colors. Razz

Last edited by Vast on Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: GO ROBERT! :3   Vast's [GM] Application Time210Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:09 am

I hope you make it!
Good luck on your gm app! ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: eh   Vast's [GM] Application Time210Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:38 am

i would say add some color
other then that good app
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vast's [GM] Application   Vast's [GM] Application Time210Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:04 am

Thank you all.

Added the color Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vast's [GM] Application   Vast's [GM] Application Time210Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:40 pm

If I still had my server I would definitely accept this. Good luck Vast!
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Vast's [GM] Application   Vast's [GM] Application Time210Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:16 pm

Denied!
Inactive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vast's [GM] Application   Vast's [GM] Application Time210

Back to top Go down

Vast's [GM] Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-