IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DinoRawr's GM App :] Rawwrr

Go down 
AuthorMessage

DinoRawr's GM App :] Rawwrr Empty
PostSubject: DinoRawr's GM App :] Rawwrr   DinoRawr's GM App :] Rawwrr Time210Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:43 pm

Name : Tran. (Pronounced as Tron)

Time Zone : Eastern Time Zone (EST)

Email : My email is x3DinoRawr@yahoo.com. Feel free to email me.

IGN : DinoRawr

Why you want to be a GM : I want to boost up the fun of this server. For a few days,all the event that was hosted was JQs.It doesn't matter if I get chosen or not,I still will help the server. I think that Gabe should make a GFX Team. I would LOVE to make banners and videos for the server.

What you will do as a GM : I will make banners even if I don't get chosen,or if there is not a GFX Team.I will try to post a thread somewhere in the forums.I guess some people can call me funny x3.I will try to host new events instead of just JQ (Jump Quest).I can try H&S (Hide And Seek),Trivias,and Fashion Shows.

How you can help the server as a GM : I can go around seeing or asking if anyone needs help,vote,banners,videos.

How long you have played IdyllicStory : I predict 1 week. Wasn't counting.Well experienced due to logging on alot.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : I stay on for 3-12 hours.Sometimes I afk to go to the forums.I think I forgot my other forums account. o.o

How long you have played GMS : About 2 years xD.

What makes you stand out : In my opinion,i'm funny.I guess I could make you guys laugh 8D.I don't Google my jokes D:< but I enjoy Googling Yo Mama Jokes and reading them.They're my entertainment ;D But hey,I never said I get my jokes from a jokebook ;P.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : Commands that'll help me on something that I'm having problems with (For example,when I see someone hacking,I should use !ban <name>.
I know tons of commands.

Experience as a GM : I was a GM in IchigoMS (I think it shutted down).

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you : No,I will not quit this server.If I get denied, I got few ways to help the server (For example,voting,banners,and videos).

Haha, Thanks for reading!
I think I'll post some examples of banners and I'll make a video for the server down below.

It wont hurt to ask a question about me below.
Ugh. D: I think this application was a fail,I was in a rush.

-DinoRawr

Last edited by x3DinoRawr on Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:17 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Messed Up Post Before)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DinoRawr's GM App :] Rawwrr   DinoRawr's GM App :] Rawwrr Time210Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:02 pm

Wow, Fail xD Ment To Press Preview. Accidently Pressed Send O_O. Editing

-DinoRawr
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DinoRawr's GM App :] Rawwrr   DinoRawr's GM App :] Rawwrr Time210Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:59 pm

x3DinoRawr wrote:
Wow, Fail xD Ment To Press Preview. Accidently Pressed Send O_O. Editing

-DinoRawr

LOL
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DinoRawr's GM App :] Rawwrr   DinoRawr's GM App :] Rawwrr Time210Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:41 am

Oh hey, thanks for giving me 3+ deaths in PvP while I was afk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DinoRawr's GM App :] Rawwrr   DinoRawr's GM App :] Rawwrr Time210Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:56 pm

scottyC wrote:
Oh hey, thanks for giving me 3+ deaths in PvP while I was afk.

Oh Sorry o3o
I Was Bored >.<
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: DinoRawr's GM App :] Rawwrr   DinoRawr's GM App :] Rawwrr Time210Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:12 pm

Denied!
Inactive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DinoRawr's GM App :] Rawwrr   DinoRawr's GM App :] Rawwrr Time210

Back to top Go down

DinoRawr's GM App :] Rawwrr
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: