IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DawG's GM App

Go down 
AuthorMessage

DawG's GM App Empty
PostSubject: DawG's GM App   DawG's GM App Time210Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:48 pm

Name :Henry Varela

Time Zone
:GMT -8 Hours

Email :vhenry09@hotmail.com

IGN :DawG

Why you want to be a GM :Well, first off I love Idyllic. I'd like to do anything possible to help out.

What you will do as a GM :Ban hackers, host events, do my best to solve problems and help players, and to be honest continue to have a good time on the server.

How you can help the server as a GM :I notice alot of the time there arent any GM's on at certain times of the day. (or at least not that i notice) but there are people playing 24/7. A lot of those times i see that someone needs help or theres someone hacking ect. i am online (a majority of the day) and so, i think i can do some good.

How long you have played IdyllicStory :Uhm... too long to remember? However i took a very extensive break (which i regret) so i am not familiar with ALL of the new features however i catch on quickly =]

How long you play IdyllicStory per day :6-18 hours would be my estimate. always depends

How long you have played GMS
:Since Beta

What makes you stand out
:Personality. I love to help people. I love to game. I can be humorous or very serious, depending on the situation. I suppose thats my greatest quality.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm
:Honestly, i am not sure but id like to figure out soon after becoming one.

Experience as a GM
:CautionMS the fail server i left Idyllic for before... like i said huge regret.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you. Well of course not =] love idyllic to much

BTW sorry if anything sounds stupid i've been up all night playing Idyllic and its nearly 10am xD thanks for taking the time to read through, i know you guys have a lot on your hands

Last edited by dawg1713 on Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Sorry About the white font like i said i had been up all night playing idyllic)
Back to top Go down

DawG's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: DawG's GM App   DawG's GM App Time210Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:15 am

denying myself as i quit but id like to leave my app up as an example to others o:

Denied Not Active
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

DawG's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: DawG's GM App   DawG's GM App Time210Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:09 pm

Denied!
Inactive.
Back to top Go down