IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MiniDevil's GM Apllication

Go down 
AuthorMessage

MiniDevil's GM Apllication Empty
PostSubject: MiniDevil's GM Apllication   MiniDevil's GM Apllication Time210Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:59 pm

Name : Jason

Time Zone : Pacific

Email : compboi23@hotmail.com

IGN : MiniDevil

Why you want to be a GM : I want to become a GM because of several reasons. One of the reasons is for the GMs of IdyllicStory maybe would be afk or not online and there might be some unlucky person who has their account stuck. Also, what happens if someone new to the server asks for some GM help and none of the GMs are online. From what I have noticed from different private servers is the fact that there are lots of people living on the other side of the globe playing IdyllicStory(the best server ever) and might happen to need some help. I would be able to help them and the people here on the side of the globe with problems and I could watch the night hours for the other GMs.

What you will do as a GM : I have a lot of experience as a GM in a lot of different servers. I started off in my cousin’s maplestory private servers, where he thought me how to use commands and learn how to be a great GM. I would use !cheaters a lot of times, every hour of the day that I am online, and host events.

How you can help the server as a GM : : I can help recruit some people, Host lots of events, suggest new events, suggest some new/improved ideas, ban hackers, and anything else in my power of being a GM.

How long you have played IdyllicStory : About 3 weeks.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : I play as much as I can play it. But probably like 5-8hours a day.

How long you have played GMS : I have played GMS for about 4 years.

What makes you stand out : If anyone asked me what my flaws are, I would just come out and tell them what my flaws are. I am very truthful. I don’t lie that much. What I hate the most besides hackers are the little and big fights in the server. I would try to lighten up the atmosphere and break up the fights. I like to make new friends in the server and I would just help anyone with any questions that they might have about the server to the best of my abilities. Also, I am a really nice person. Razz

What commands you will mainly use as a GM : The commands I would use mainly as a GM matters about the situation. If there were hackers involved with the situation it would most likely have to be !ban <name>. I would only ban someone until I gain more information on the steps of banning a character. I would need that information because a lot of the private servers are different.

Experience as a GM : I have experience as a GM from different and individual private servers. The servers are iCrapMs, where I learned to become a GM, CelestialMs, CullenStory, and AngerfistMS.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you.
I would not leave the server if my application is denied because this server is really fun anyways. Being a GM would be nice, but hey. If I couldn’t make it to being a GM on this server than so what. It just means that I am not good enough yet and I should go practice and learn more on how to be a better GM than I already am.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MiniDevil's GM Apllication   MiniDevil's GM Apllication Time210Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:28 am

Very nice and long. :O I stay up through the night most the of the time anyways. Razz A few minor grammar errors, but other than that, it looks good. Look forward to you making the position.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MiniDevil's GM Apllication   MiniDevil's GM Apllication Time210Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:35 am

[GM]Josh wrote:
Very nice and long. :O I stay up through the night most the of the time anyways. Razz A few minor grammar errors, but other than that, it looks good. Look forward to you making the position.

LOLOL!!
Josh! Why?!?
LOL!!
Must I point it out again?
"Very nice and long."
Made me spit and fall off my chair.
Very nice Josh, very very nice.
<3 Very Happy

Btw, nice application.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: MiniDevil's GM Apllication   MiniDevil's GM Apllication Time210Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:49 am

I have never seen you on. ):

Sadly I'm not even active anymore. It's a nice app though. Gooood luck!
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: MiniDevil's GM Apllication   MiniDevil's GM Apllication Time210Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:49 pm

Denied!
Banned for Godmode
MiniDevil's GM Apllication Kitty_12
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MiniDevil's GM Apllication   MiniDevil's GM Apllication Time210

Back to top Go down

MiniDevil's GM Apllication
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: