IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Michy's GM app

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Michy's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Michy's GM app   Michy's GM app Time210Sun Jul 04, 2010 8:27 pm

Name : Michelle Yang

Time Zone :
Toronto, Ontario (CANADAAA!)

Email :
michellewingyang@hotmail.co.uk

IGN : Elle

Why you want to be a GM :

I would like to be a gm because I want to help this server out in anyway possible, whether it is to advertise or just simply help the players out, I’m always willing to help. I guess I would try to make it a greater place overall! LOL, well, I’m not going to judge someone from what I hear through rumors, I’m going to have to get to know them myself before I could make a clear judgement. (sorry if u think that has nothing to do with anything). I’ll try my best to communicate with everyone.

What you will do as a GM :

As a gm, I’m eager to hunt hackers, help the players, and basically anything that’s thrown at me or anything that needs to be done for the benefit of the server.

How you can help the server as a GM :

In my judgment, helping the players IS helping the server, and that, I’m more that willing to do.

How long you have played IdyllicStory :
about four days! (hopefully this wont be held against my application)

How long you play IdyllicStory per day :
a good 9 hours! Very Happy

How long you have played GMS :
for a year or two when I was 11

What makes you stand out :

In my opinion, I would consider myself as a positive thinker, willing to try, willing to learn. I guess I like to joke around a lot but I believe I know when it’s the RIGHT time to be serious. (: I would call myself a fun & bubbly person. I might get annoying sometimes, so watch out :S. If I could describe myself in one phrase, it’ll be, open minded. I’ll be more than happy to take constructive criticism and I’m willing to learn from my mistakes. (:

What commands you will mainly use as a gm:

Depends what situation I’m in, I’ll use the command that’s best suited for it.
!cheaters
!say
!jail
!ban
!warphere
!warp
!mute
and so on.

Experience as a GM :

Honestly, I don’t have much experience, I was a gm on a friends server, and once a gm on a server called VengefulStory, I eventually worked my way up to head gm. I’m actually looking to build my experience at the moment.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you.

LOL OH HELL YES. I keeeed, I just might devote myself to sitting on my ass and watching tv more Very Happy that’s all. but I’ll still be online. My slight addiction to maplestory will drive me to continue playing. Smile

Sorry if you think this is short, its because I’d much prefer quality than quantity. Thanks so much for reading,
-elle
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

Michy's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Michy's GM app   Michy's GM app Time210Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:34 pm

Denied!
Inactive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php

Michy's GM app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: