IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

GM Position for Flaire!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

GM Position for Flaire! Empty
PostSubject: GM Position for Flaire!   GM Position for Flaire! Time210Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:32 am

Name : Curt Lee Ingram. (Yea, my middle name is asian-like according to my friends, but I'm caucasian.)

Time Zone : Central Timezome

Email : Curt122895@gmail.com

IGN : Flaire

Why you want to be a GM : I would like to be a GM to help out the community and better those who need help, but I will always be up for some fun to have with events and other GMs.

What you will do as a GM : As a GM, I will mostly try to do what it specifies for, making sure no one hacks or glitches, evening everything out, and having an extremely tight bond between every single person playing this game.

How you can help the server as a GM : I am not really sure how I could help the server, but I could help spread the word about the server (Advertisement), decrease hackers, and hopefully make everyone in the game more compassionate.

How long you have played IdyllicStory : 2 days-ish

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : as much as possible

How long you have played GMS : 2 years?

What makes you stand out : I am not anyone special or anything, I just notice small things and have quick reflexes with a ton of smarts about computers and networking, because my brother works as an installer at BestBuy.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : I will try not to use commands, unless it is neccesary or I just can't help myself from using a command.

Experience as a GM : I have had little experience as a GM, I have been co-founder of at least 3 MS private servers, but none of them ended out quite as awesome as this one has.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GM Position for Flaire!   GM Position for Flaire! Time210Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:56 am

not bad
could of done better on spelling but i suck at spelling 2 so who cares Razz

GM Position for Flaire! Untitl18
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: GM Position for Flaire!   GM Position for Flaire! Time210Wed Mar 10, 2010 9:06 am

Denied.

Not active.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GM Position for Flaire!   GM Position for Flaire! Time210

Back to top Go down

GM Position for Flaire!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: