IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

iAreMe's GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

iAreMe's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: iAreMe's GM Application   iAreMe's GM Application Time210Sun Jul 04, 2010 5:38 pm

Name : Christopher Lozado

Time Zone : EST since i live in New York City.

Email : chris.lozado@gmail.com

IGN : iAreMe

Why you want to be a GM : I want to be a GM because i would love to help this server be number 1 as i vote everyday and i really enjoy playing in this server.

What you will do as a GM : I can train and help out anyone that really needs help like beginners and i will teach them the basics of this server like i am already doing such as cami did to me Smile. I will host events if i get the permission to do so.

How you can help the server as a GM : I can help there be less hackers, i can help this server be more fun.

How long you have played IdyllicStory : I have played for about 1 week and a half and i am loving it.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : About 3 hours or so.

How long you have played GMS : I have played Global MS for about 5 years or so.

What makes you stand out : What makes me stand out is that i will be like a normal player as i am now and i will act the same, so this means that i won't be showing off thinking i am the best since i am just a GM.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : I will mainly use the !map command and the !warp and the !servermessage . The server message command is mainly for when there is events or when there will be a server restart or any important things happening in this server.

Experience as a GM : I have made a few servers on v55 v62 and v72 but i couldn't get as many people to join so it was boring but i do know stuff on being GM.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you.
No! I love this server Very Happy . It is the best server i have joined. IdyllicStory Rocks! Smile
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: iAreMe's GM Application   iAreMe's GM Application Time210Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:01 pm

I never saw you online... How come??
xx
iAreMe's GM Application Kitty_12
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php

PostSubject: Re: iAreMe's GM Application   iAreMe's GM Application Time210Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:35 pm

actually i am on but your usually sleeping or idk what but i saw u alot of times o.O i just got back from my cousins house which is like 5 hours from were i live. sorry i havent played for about like 2 days or 3 but now i will play <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: iAreMe's GM Application   iAreMe's GM Application Time210Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:03 pm

Your application is a bit short, so try adding more information.
Also, add some color for some....uh....rainbows? (IDK! Don't judge me Razz)
That's all of my feedback.
Other than that, your application is decent, 8/10
Hope you get the spot! Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: iAreMe's GM Application   iAreMe's GM Application Time210Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:32 pm

I doubt i seen you before too :l
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: iAreMe's GM Application   iAreMe's GM Application Time210Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:19 am

Never seen you before .
Also , more info would be nice .

- CASH
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: iAreMe's GM Application   iAreMe's GM Application Time210Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:14 pm

Denied!
Inactive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: iAreMe's GM Application   iAreMe's GM Application Time210

Back to top Go down

iAreMe's GM Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-