IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NaDe's GM Application ;)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

NaDe's GM Application ;) Empty
PostSubject: NaDe's GM Application ;)   NaDe's GM Application ;) Time210Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:02 pm

NaDe's GM Application

Name : NaDe

Time Zone : Eastern

Email : alecizsickk@hotmail.com

IGN : NaDe

Why you want to be a GM : I want to be a GM because I really feel like I can help this server out. Not only with just people that are hacking but with people that are looking for help (not with leveling of course) just help understanding how the server works. I've been playing Ms for about 2 years I quit for a while and now I'm coming back. I'm familiar with HTML, and Java editing(not from scratch)

What you will do as a GM : As a GM I will help people in this server enjoy it Smile that's why where playing isn't it? It's pretty hard to enjoy something when you have no clue what your doing. I'm going to help Idyllicstory make it to the top 5 private servers, as a GM I will make sure that everyone is getting along, no one is Hacking and everything is working the way it should be in the server Very Happy.

How you can help the server as a GM : I know how to code HTML and edit Java, if Gabe doesn't have the time to I can run the site updating it and making sure it isn't vulnerable. Also I will make sure everyone gets along and that I have events so that Idyllicstory can be the best server around Smile.

How long have you played IdyllicStory : Well to be honest probably only about a week but that's because I quit MS for a while and when I came back this just happened to be the first server I decided to join.

How long do you play IdyllicStory per day : Depending on the day to be honest, I can't really tell you an exact amount but I do play a lot.

How long have you played GMS : Probably about a year then I moved onto private servers, after that I decided to learn HTML and when I learned private servers were coded in Java I learned that hoping to someday have my own Smile (not anymore though)

What makes you stand out : Well I don't really know what makes me stand out because you can't really judge yourself on a question like this. It's more of an opinion thing but I guess it's a plus that I can code HTML and Java and run a website. I also am familiar with removing exploits and I have a few patches for Hacks/Packet editing.

What commands will you mainly use as a gm : Probably !warp because I'm always warping around I'm never just sitting in one place. In all of my old servers that I was a GM (I was a GM in about 4 servers I think) I was never just in the free market I'm always warping around to people Smile.

Experience as a GM : I've been a GM several times Very Happy
Owner - Epic Story
Admin - SmOkyMs
GM - FannyStory
GM - BedTimeStory

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you?

No I won't if I get denied I will probably play longer then apply again.

I hope you enjoyed my GM app Smile and I hope I can help this server out Very Happy

By the way I'd just like to point out that the application has a few errors Wink I fixed them though Smile

- N a D e -
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: eh   NaDe's GM Application ;) Time210Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:33 pm

You whispered me and talked nonsense to me and u should already be banned because i banned sketchy so u shouldnt be coming back. so no matter how good this app is i think it should be denied.

DENIED

lol
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: NaDe's GM Application ;)   NaDe's GM Application ;) Time210Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:32 pm

Vĩĉťởя wrote:
You whispered me and talked nonsense to me and u should already be banned because i banned sketchy so u shouldnt be coming back. so no matter how good this app is i think it should be denied.

DENIED

Your mean and im the person who denies here
Denied!
Not active.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NaDe's GM Application ;)   NaDe's GM Application ;) Time210

Back to top Go down

NaDe's GM Application ;)
Page 1 of 1