IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nyaa's GM application. (;

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Nyaa's GM application. (; Empty
PostSubject: Nyaa's GM application. (;   Nyaa's GM application. (; Time210Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:25 am

Name : Jaime Gott

Time Zone : PDT - Pacific Daylight Time. California time.

Email : blahh.jaime@hotmail.com

IGN : Nyaa

Why you want to be a GM : I don't want to be a GM, just to become ''known,'' or just be looked up to. I think that being a GM takes A LOT of responsibility, leadership, kindness, and humor. GM's are NOT a joke, they are to be taken seriously and be grateful for their roles. I sincerely think that this server is great, and I come across many users who are new, and help them, like every other person should do. I want to be there, when many GM's are not, cooperate with fellow GM members, and Gabe, and warn others when they are NOT playing correctly.

What you will do as a GM : As a GM, I will not only be there to help others when they need training, or need help with questions, but I will also try my best to hold events with fellow GM's, if I do become one, ban hackers, and other people who qualify to be banned, look out for cheaters, help people with personal issues on the game and/ or real life, and help new comers get a good start. I want to become a GM that players come to, to ask for questions about issues, they face or just be someone there they can talk to. Everyone needs time to blow off some steam or let out what they've bottled up, y'know?

How you can help the server as a GM : I will always use my best potential to make the server a better place, and calm people who fight, for no apparent reason at all. Like a judge, perhaps. When they fight, or get accused of being a hacker, I will ask both ends of the party, and ban the person fairly. I do not like liars, and I will never ban anyone for no apparent reason at all, unless I get something proven to me. I usually work well with people, so I will not argue with fellow GM's and respect their opinions. I will also try to refer more people to play 'Idyllic Story.' I've brought 3 people in, already. *Smiles obnoxiously*

How long you have played IdyllicStory : I will have apparently played for a week, after tommorow.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : I play the whole day, except when the server is down. I will begin to be absent on Fridays due to my part time job, that my mom got me to work for. I will also be absent on Sundays, attending church, and will probably play around 4 o'clock. PM.

How long you have played GMS : I have played GMS for 4 years, and seriously regretted wasting my time on there, private servers are the way to go. The only server I've tried so far, before 'Idyllic Story' is 'Simplicity Story,' and I have to say that Simplicity Story, wasn't a very good server. I played for around 2 months, in that server though, and quit.

What makes you stand out : If I need to describe myself in three words, I would probably have to say, Loyal, Fair, and Outgoing. Although, my personality tends to change often, I never snap at anyone. I'm usually very nice to new people I meet, and once I get to know them, I'm more open, and easy to talk about personal problems with, and respect whatever they tell me. I'm very friendly, I talk often, and I LOVE TO SOCIALIZE. (:

What commands you will mainly use as a gm :
!cheaters, !warp, !event, !jail, !mute, !ban. I absolutely do not appreciate people who hack or cheat, in a PRIVATE SERVER. Isn't everything on the server perfectly fine? It's easy to train!.. I love the events that the GM's are holding in IMS, these days, and I want to continue supporting the events. I do not like, spammers, because it tends to lag the community, and disconnect people. Therefore, if I am allowed I will use the mute command.

Experience as a GM : I'm proud to say, if I do become a GM on IMS, it will be my first, since experience all comes from learning, first!..

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you.

YES, I WILL QUIT- Are you KIDDING me?.. Of course, I WON'T quit. I met so many great people, including my boyfriend on this server, and quitting just because you don't become a GM is just PATHETIC. I will continue playing regularly, and keep smiling. Being denied is NOT something you should cry over, but instead we should all help out players in need when the GM's aren't available.

Thank you, for taking your time, to read my application.

Much appreciated,
Jaime Gott

Last edited by Nyaa on Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:58 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: eh   Nyaa's GM application. (; Time210Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:28 am

needed to look closely to read this app lol
nice app though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyaa's GM application. (;   Nyaa's GM application. (; Time210Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:49 am

My eyes are chinky now. D: Nice app 9 / 10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: ?? D:   Nyaa's GM application. (; Time210Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:23 am

In my screen it's HUGEE! Dx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyaa's GM application. (;   Nyaa's GM application. (; Time210Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:45 am

Wow, I love your app. It's not boring at all, and it's got humor in it. 10/10 Look forward to you making the position. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: eh   Nyaa's GM application. (; Time210Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:42 pm

lool font is much better now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyaa's GM application. (;   Nyaa's GM application. (; Time210Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:15 am

You can't help others in training as a GM .
Other than that , your GM app is not bad .

- CASH
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Training..   Nyaa's GM application. (; Time210Sat Jul 03, 2010 8:01 am

No, no, I kind of meant helping them train as in, getting advice, or getting some people to help them, since I can't do that myself. o:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyaa's GM application. (;   Nyaa's GM application. (; Time210Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:51 am

I still can't see it :O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyaa's GM application. (;   Nyaa's GM application. (; Time210Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:16 pm

It's uber uber big on my screen.
But yeah, i like it.
I like your Application gall!
LOL wtf. =="
Wish you get the position!
Try to.. show more ways of you helping out the server Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyaa's GM application. (;   Nyaa's GM application. (; Time210Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:39 pm

Nice application Nyaa. Good luck (:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Support.   Nyaa's GM application. (; Time210Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:21 am

Thank you for all your support! (:
It's much appreciated! (;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyaa's GM application. (;   Nyaa's GM application. (; Time210Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:07 am

Nice App.

Go Jamie!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nyaa's GM application. (;   Nyaa's GM application. (; Time210Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:58 am

very nice Very Happy
i also like how you used big fonts
GOOD LUCK
~Chris
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Nyaa's GM application. (;   Nyaa's GM application. (; Time210Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:20 pm

Denied!
Inactive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nyaa's GM application. (;   Nyaa's GM application. (; Time210

Back to top Go down

Nyaa's GM application. (;
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-