IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

M4rcoX's Gm App

Go down 
AuthorMessage

M4rcoX's Gm App Empty
PostSubject: M4rcoX's Gm App   M4rcoX's Gm App Time210Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:00 am

Name :Marcus Singh

Time Zone : Estern standard -5:00 GMT

Email :Shawn@maqgroup.com

IGN :M4rcoX

Why you want to be a GM : I want to be can gm becuase i have 2 year experience on other maplestory private servers.

What you will do as a GM : As I will try to as many question that people have and host event on day to day basis.

How you can help the server as a GM : I think I could help the server in many ways such as try my best to help people in which ways I can and hope to get the server as popular as possible.

How long you have played IdyllicStory : almost for a month but i recently created this account becuase i gave my other account to my cusion becuase i used his username for my account.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : i try to play 2-3 hours minimum

How long you have played GMS : I have played Global M.S for 4 years and im currently a lvl 52 cleric

What makes you stand out : What makes me stand out is that I helps people that are new to this server as much as I can even though im not a gm.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : I will hopefully only have to use !tele <map id> unless people arent behaving I might have to !jail them depending on how there not behaving.

Experience as a GM : My experience as I stated earlier is 2 years

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? I wouldnt quit the server becuase there's not as many v62 server as much updated in item terms as yours.
Back to top Go down

M4rcoX's Gm App Empty
PostSubject: ehh   M4rcoX's Gm App Time210Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:51 am

I say the same things for apps lol
Need some color and more info.
Back to top Go down

M4rcoX's Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: M4rcoX's Gm App   M4rcoX's Gm App Time210Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:31 pm

Always double check and proof read your writing. I see many errors which shows either the lack of enthusiasm or unprofessionalism. Both are a bad sign and you don't want that.

Also, be more active in game and on forums.

Good luck and I hope you make it!
Back to top Go down

M4rcoX's Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: M4rcoX's Gm App   M4rcoX's Gm App Time210Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:53 pm

Pastout wrote:
Always double check and proof read your writing. I see many errors which shows either the lack of enthusiasm or unprofessionalism. Both are a bad sign and you don't want that.

Also, be more active in game and on forums.

Good luck and I hope you make it!

You make me look like a kid with your grammar and such. Sad
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

M4rcoX's Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: M4rcoX's Gm App   M4rcoX's Gm App Time210Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:03 pm

I never saw you online... How come??
xx
M4rcoX's Gm App Kitty_12
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

M4rcoX's Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: M4rcoX's Gm App   M4rcoX's Gm App Time210Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:42 pm

Denied!
Inactive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

M4rcoX's Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: M4rcoX's Gm App   M4rcoX's Gm App Time210

Back to top Go down

M4rcoX's Gm App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-