IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CloudStrife's GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

CloudStrife's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: CloudStrife's GM Application   CloudStrife's GM Application Time210Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:07 am

Name : Nova Yang

Time Zone : (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)

Email : xais99@hotmail.com

IGN : CloudStrife

Why you want to be a GM : I want to be a GM to help and protect IdyllicStory so that people won't hack and I want to make IdyllicStory a better place to play and I would help make IdyllicStory better by showing the site to site's like www.Youtube.com , www.Facebook.com , and www.OMGPOP.com . When I do put it on these site's i would say " Come play the best Maple Story Private Server called IdyllicStory. The site is http://idyllicstory.no-ip.biz/ or IdyllicStory.com " .

What you will do as a GM : I would host JQ's/ Jump Quest's, and H n S/ Hide and Seek, and many others that you want me to do.

How you can help the server as a GM : I want to be a GM so I can make IdyllicStory a better PMS to play and more safe too. What I would also do is jail people for doing bad things like scamming , hack * I would give him/her a warning then if he/she don't listen I would jail him/her and if he/she still does I would take a picture to show proof and ban him/her* , and I wouldn't give away any item's for free unless he/she won it on any event.

How long you have played IdyllicStory : I have played IdyllicStory for a couple month's now.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : I play IdyllicStory for 3 - 5 hour's a day or 5 - 7 hour's if I play at night.

How long you have played GMS : I have played GMS for 4 years.

What makes you stand out : What make's me stand out is that i can be friend's with most people and I can help them do things like any PQ , maybe help them level up and do lot's more.

What commands you will mainly use as a GM : I would use !warp to go to my friends, warp people if they don't listen to me, follow my rule's , and if they do anything real bad I would take a picture of them and ask for permission to ban them from other GM's.

Experience as a GM : Yes I have experience as a GM in SharjahMS for 2 years which I think has closed.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? No I will not quit IdyllicStory if my application is denied because if my application is denied I would just be happy that they just read it and probably would comment it and I would still be proud that they denied it because I wouldn't be those people whose GM application's are denied and then just quits because their GM applications just got denied. Very Happy

Last edited by xais24 on Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CloudStrife's GM Application   CloudStrife's GM Application Time210Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:15 am

Why you want to be a GM : I want to be a GM to help and protect IdyllicStory so that people won't hack and I want to make IdyllicStory a better place to play and I would help make IdyllicStory better by showing the site to site's like www.Youtube.com , www.Facebook.com , and www.OMGPOP.com . When I do put it on these site's i would say "Come play the best Maple Story Private Server called IdyllicStory. The site is IdyllicStory.com .

I believe we have a facebook.

One suggestion, I think you should revise the What will you do as a GM question, make it more detailed, because every GM can host events, not every GM can do more than that.

And as for the How can you help the server as a GM question, hackers get jailed, means hackers get out of jail and they come back and continue hacking.

What you should do is ban them, not jail them.

For the What commands you will mainly use as a GM question,

Theres a lot more commands you're going to need to learn/use while your a GM, if this gets accepted you'll figure that out pretty quick.

All your information is legit though, no lies.

Overall, I give this application a 7/10.

But don't let one opinion get you down, GOOD LUCK!

CloudStrife's GM Application Sv2byh
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: CloudStrife's GM Application   CloudStrife's GM Application Time210Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:54 am

Hmm...
This is actually a decent application...
I hope you get the postition Cloud.
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: CloudStrife's GM Application   CloudStrife's GM Application Time210Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:32 pm

Denied!
Inactive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CloudStrife's GM Application   CloudStrife's GM Application Time210

Back to top Go down

CloudStrife's GM Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: