IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

iSexy GM Appication

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

iSexy GM Appication - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: iSexy GM Appication   iSexy GM Appication - Page 2 Time210Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:31 am

VincentXXII wrote:
SnowAkantor wrote:
SnipeSexy wrote:
I am already getting sue for gabe nexon send me a letter. And it said gabe's name so fuk off these nuts plz

Hey snipe.
May i ask you to take a picture of it and show it to us?
I'd love to see how the letter looks like, i didnt see it before!

He's only 10..
I bet you he's just being a fag because he got denied..
Is Sent By Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: eh   iSexy GM Appication - Page 2 Time210Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:53 am

i have no idea wut he is talkin bout
lemme suggest something to u, get off the computer and go play wit toys, your only 10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: iSexy GM Appication   iSexy GM Appication - Page 2 Time210Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:50 am

Time to quote from my own post!!

SnowAkantor wrote:
Haiz.
Let me just say this..

Number 1 : "Getting sue by Nexon for Gabe" is a Nice title. He's helping Gabe! YAY!
Number 2 : Getting rejected by Application and doing this, im thrilled.
Number 3 : Even if he's 10YO, it doesnt mean you cant play, you just need to know wad you're doing.
Number 4 : Pie charts now states that 80% of Snow's lecture is true, and 20% is fake because im doing this to let things rest without vulgarities.

Oh and Snipe, i'd really appreciate it if you'd post a picture here.
Im craving to look at it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Letter   iSexy GM Appication - Page 2 Time210Mon Jul 05, 2010 10:52 pm

Address: Sekang B/D., 694-11 Yeoksam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, 135-917, Korea
DATE : 4,7,2010.
RE: Request to Cease and Desist All Activities Related to Unauthorized Operation of MapleStory Servers
and/or Forums
To whom it may concern:
We, Nexon, the developer of online games such as MapleStory and other massively multiplayer online roleplaying
games (MMORPG), learned of the fact that you have been involved in one or more of the following
unauthorized activities:
(a) the setting up of and/or operation of unauthorized MapleStory game servers, which redirect games
players from Nexon's official game servers; and/or
(b) the unauthorized access to and use of Nexon's client software for the creation of and misuse of illegal
software; and/or
(c) the use of unauthorized client patch programs to improperly interfere in the game and undermine the
game play for other users of MMORPG; and/or
(d) the setting up of and/or operation of forum channels, which promote active involvement in and enable
any of the above (a) – (c) activities.
These actions constitute a breach of the terms and conditions of your use of our games, violate our intellectual
property rights, including but not limited to copyright and trade mark rights, and have caused damage to our
business and proprietary interests. Your unauthorized, improper, and illegal actions must stop immediately.
We hereby put you on notice, that if you continue to take actions that violate our rights, you may be subject to
legal proceedings and we may enforce our rights to the full extent allowable under the law. Such legal
proceedings against you may seek financial damages in the maximum amount allowed, an injunction to restrain
your infringing activity, attorneys' fees, costs, interest, and the seizure and/or destruction of all infringing copies
of our intellectual property and all equipment involved in such infringing activities. In addition to civil
proceedings, we also reserve our rights to report your illegal actions to the criminal authorities where appropriate.
As you may already be aware of, we have already begun to take criminal and civil procedures, as outlined above,
against wrongdoers in Germany and other jurisdictions around the globe. As the outcome of such efforts, data,
computer disks, computer hardware, and/or servers have been confiscated on unannounced police raids.
Unless, therefore, within fourteen (14) days of today's date, we receive your signed undertaking in the enclosed
form, we reserve our right to take any and all allowable action against you. Such action may be taken without
further notice to you.
In the mean time we reserve all of our rights against you to take all necessary steps to protect our business
interests and intellectual property rights.
Please note that it has come to our attention that certain unidentified persons have been posing to be Nexon or our
legal counsel and claiming settlement amounts and/or damages. These persons are acting without our
authorization. Previous notifications have been dispatched by Allen & Overy, LLP, Nexon’s legal counsel in this
matter and if you have received contacts from other persons/parties, you should first confirm with us at
law@nexon.co.kr or sunaries@nexon.co.kr whether the claim has been authorized.
Sincerely,
UNDERTAKING
[DATE]
Dear Sirs
In consideration of you not commencing proceedings against me/us as detailed in your letter to me/us dated
[DATE], I/we hereby undertake, whether acting by my/our own actions or actions by my/our directors, officers,
servants, agents or employees:
1. I/We will immediately cease and will not in the future produce, import, sell, offer for sale, exhibit, make
available, advertise, distribute or otherwise deal in any software which reproduces all, or any substantial
part of your products, nor to cause or permit any other person to do any such act.
2. I/We will immediately cease and will not in the future otherwise infringe your copyright in all, or any
substantial part, of your products.
3. I/We will deliver up to you or confirm that I/we have destroyed within fourteen (14) days of the date of
this undertaking all copies of your products in our possession, custody or control which infringe your
intellectual property rights.
4. I/We will immediately cease and will not in the future use your trade marks or any name or mark
confusingly similar thereto.
5. I/We will immediately cease and will not in the future pass off our business or products as being in any
way associated with your business or products and/or approved by you.
6. I/We will provide to you within fourteen (14) days of the date of this undertaking details of the names
and addresses of any person, company organization that I/we have reason to believe may also have
infringed your intellectual property rights.
Yours faithfully
Name (PRINTED):Nexon
Name (SIGNED):Nexon
Complete Address:Sekang B/D., 694-11 Yeoksam-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, 135-917, Korea
Dated:7/4/10
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: iSexy GM Appication   iSexy GM Appication - Page 2 Time210Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:04 pm

Okay? That tells us what?
iSexy GM Appication - Page 2 49939d1254303315-weird-pictures-youfail
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: iSexy GM Appication   iSexy GM Appication - Page 2 Time210Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:21 am

Bettermetal wrote:

just saying
i want that
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: iSexy GM Appication   iSexy GM Appication - Page 2 Time210Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:04 am

Bettermetal wrote:

That just tells us that he's a fag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: iSexy GM Appication   iSexy GM Appication - Page 2 Time210Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:51 am

I'd love to have that. But yeah, still, that guy/girl isn't going to get anywhere reporting a private server... I haven't seen nexon ban one since I was in... Grr. What was taht server called.. they went to court with nexon and lost, but nothing too bad happened. All I know, is that it took 2 nexon staff members to play on the server for it to get tried in court.

NOTHING WILL HAPPEN, so Once again,
iSexy GM Appication - Page 2 Gtfo12zb1
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: iSexy GM Appication   iSexy GM Appication - Page 2 Time210Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:29 pm

Denied!
Duno what happend to him.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php

iSexy GM Appication
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2