IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Number's GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Number's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Number's GM Application   Number's GM Application Time210Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:08 am

Name : Jason

Time Zone : GMT -7

Email : Cedrelj@hotmail.com

IGN : Number

Why you want to be a GM : I want to be a GM because I know it's a job with responsibility and I know that you need a person who can handle problem solving, someone with good ideas that can help this server be the best, and look professional all at the same time. I'm not one of those people who just wants to be a GM to be the bigger person, I'm one of those people who enjoy the game and the people around them and by showing such friendliness and kindness to them so that they feel welcomed to the game and make them want to come back and just to hang out have some fun.

What you will do as a GM : As a GM I will do my best to be friendly to the people around me and the especially the people that need my help the most because when someone needs help they give them self a goal to achieve and when they ask you for help you'll be involved in the goal that he's trying to achieve and so by helping that one person they will look at you a different way from now on. Plus i can learn.

How you can help the server as a GM : The key to every good server with lots and lots and friendly people is that we the GM's treat everyone as fairly as possible so new joiners will feel welcomed the moment they join and start leveling and talking to people. I will also follow instructions from the Owner as carefully as possible so that I do not disappoint.

How long you have played IdyllicStory : Just under 4 months ago I join Idyllicstory and just about a month after that I stopped playing and 3 months later I found that this server never gave up playing and with a lot of people i knew 3 months ago gone, I will be one of them who came back and got my account back.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : I play IdyllicStory for 2 - 4 hours per day, as i keep playing I'll probably play 2 hours more on a daily bases.

How long you have played GMS : I started playing GMS when there were only 2 servers, Scania and Bera.

What makes you stand out : I help a lot of people as much as I can from training to telling them all the basics around these waters.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : I've always wanted to be viewed as a moderator in game so I would probably !warp a lot. Also I always like to keep in touch with the number of players online, !online or !connected. Or if there is a new v62 hack that will blow your mind !ban name reason.

Experience as a GM : I've been a GM several times and have been notified how to be a good mod.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you. Of course not (I would be kinda jealous about the person who took the spot) but other than that I love the server and all the people that have helped me in the past and people that i've already helped in the game.

Last edited by Number on Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Number's GM Application   Number's GM Application Time210Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:36 am

Add some colour codes.
I forced myself to read it so i could comment and help you.
It's abit wordy and boring.
But i find this Application nice and thoughful.
Just something i would like to comment on.

Your playing time is too little to be a GM.
Try to expand your freedom of time on playing in IdyllicStory ;D

And as the which commands would you use, list out the commands you would want to use.
Since you've had experience in several servers, you should know about it.

Thats all. Good luck ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Number's GM Application   Number's GM Application Time210Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:54 am

Color~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Number's GM Application   Number's GM Application Time210Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:05 pm

Not bad Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Number's GM Application   Number's GM Application Time210Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:47 pm

Thanks guys! Appreciate the help! ;]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: eh   Number's GM Application Time210Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:58 pm

good app but u should be more active
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Number's GM Application   Number's GM Application Time210Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:02 am

Helloooo Very Happy

Nice app .
You've just joined back the server right ?
If so ,

Welcome Back to IdyllicStory !

Anyways , playing more will help increase your chances .
Maybe an hour or two more , cause I know you have a life too .
So anyways , good luck .
Stay active and remember to vote .

- CASH
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Number's GM Application   Number's GM Application Time210Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:22 pm

Denied!
Inactive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Number's GM Application   Number's GM Application Time210

Back to top Go down

Number's GM Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-