IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Carol's GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Carol's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Carol's GM Application   Carol's GM Application Time210Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:47 pm

Name :
Carol

Time Zone :
GMT+8

Email :
I cannot display my email due to personal reasons,but if you need PM me.

IGN :
Carol

Why you want to be a GM :
I want to help players and make them feel welcome to IdyllicStory.I think that we need GM from different country so that when a player has doubts he/she can get help.And I love v62.

What you will do as a GM :
Well first,I will contribute to the server as much as I can by helping players and catching hackers,I strongly believe that respecting each other is important because once a player insults another player,there will be no end of it.

How you can help the server as a GM :
I can help by asking players to vote for IdyllicStory daily and help contribute to the server in any way I can.And I can also keep the server free of hackers.

How long you have played IdyllicStory :
Exactly 1 week.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day :
18hours.

How long you have played GMS :
2 years.

What makes you stand out :
I am friendly,nice person to hang out with,I am willing to listen to players grudges with anyone and help them befriends again and I acknowledge each and every one of IdyllicStory's Rules.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm :
I would usually use:
!event
!warp/!warphere
!mute/!jail/!ban
!connected

Experience as a GM :
I have about 2 years of GM experience and I once created a server and it was shut down because I cannot find a coder =/ .

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you:
No way,I will carry on playing this server and follow the rules as a player and help my fellow friends as much as I can.

Thank you for reading my GM Application.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carol's GM Application   Carol's GM Application Time210Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:42 pm

IMO, not long enough. Add more text. Add examples of what you would do if you were a GM. Add color. If you do all that it'd be a 9/10.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Carol's GM Application   Carol's GM Application Time210Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:50 pm

A bit dull, needs some color
And it's lacking some info...

Otherthan that, hope you get the spot.
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Carol's GM Application   Carol's GM Application Time210Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:38 pm

Denied!
Not active.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carol's GM Application   Carol's GM Application Time210

Back to top Go down

Carol's GM Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-