IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

KrzyFlip GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

KrzyFlip GM Application Empty
PostSubject: KrzyFlip GM Application   KrzyFlip GM Application Time210Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:57 am

Name: Kelvin Arjune

Time Zone : Eastern Standard Time

Email : estkitachi@hotmail.com

IGN : KrzyFlip

Why you want to be a GM : I want to be a GM because if there hackers I want to ban them before we lose players and ruin the fun on the server for everybody. Also if theres no GM's on I will be there to help out. And make sure theres no KSing going on in the Server to ruin it for people and keep them from leveling up and rebirthing.

What you will do as a GM : I Will host event, Ban people if they break the rules or if they hack. Or help people if they have a question about the server. I will make sure theres no PVP in the FM.But first I warn them and if they dont then i will jail them. Make sure nobody gets Ksed because when I get KSed I don't like it so I don't want people to get KSed to. If someone does I will ask the KSer to stop and if they don't I will jail them.

How you can help the server as a GM : I can help the sever by reminding people to vote the server. Help people with there problems. Or tell the new people what we have in the server.

How long you have played IdyllicStory : I played IdyllicStory for a week and a half.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : I play from 9AM-8PM or 9AM-12AM(If I have Baseball Practice)

How long you have played GMS : I played GMS for 1-3 Years

What makes you stand out : I am very kind and helpful, i'm not a mean player, I take the job as a GM serious, and i'm very active.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm !ban, !jail, !clock, !event, !cheater

Experience as a GM :I was a Co-Owner for ScooterStory which Shut Down, I hosted my own sever for 5 Months, I was a Admin for NinjaMS, I was a GM on PockyMS, and a GM on CokeMS.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you.
No I will not quit because I am not so desperate to become a GM. And if it is denied I will not quit I will play more longer then when the time is right I will apply again and then see if im lucky.

Last edited by estkitachi on Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:38 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: KrzyFlip GM Application   KrzyFlip GM Application Time210Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:06 pm

Wow big size of text lol
What does everyone has with KSers and PVPers in GM apps O-o
Thats just a small part what a GM should do..
Just party eachother and train together
You would jail right away for PVP or give them a warning first?
Some of them dont know about that rule yet..
xx Alexandra/Oesima GL to you (Have any questions? Whisper/PM me)

Don't forget to vote and be active.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php

PostSubject: Re: KrzyFlip GM Application   KrzyFlip GM Application Time210Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:23 pm

Name: Kelvin Arjune

Time Zone : Eastern Standard Time

Email : estkitachi@hotmail.com

IGN : KrzyFlip

Why you want to be a GM : I want to be a GM because if there hackers I want to ban them before we lose players and ruin the fun on the server for everybody. Also if theres no GM's on I will be there to help out. And make sure theres no KSing going on in the Server to ruin it for people and keep them from leveling up and rebirthing.

What you will do as a GM : I Will host event, Ban people if they break the rules or if they hack. Or help people if they have a question about the server. I will make sure theres no PVP in the FM.But first I warn them and if they dont then i will jail them. Make sure nobody gets Ksed because when I get KSed I don't like it so I don't want people to get KSed to. If someone does I will ask the KSer to stop and if they don't I will jail them.

How you can help the server as a GM : I can help the sever by reminding people to vote the server. Help people with there problems. Or tell the new people what we have in the server.

How long you have played IdyllicStory : I played IdyllicStory for a week and a half.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : I play from 9AM-8PM or 9AM-12AM(If I have Baseball Practice)

How long you have played GMS : I played GMS for 1-3 Years

What makes you stand out : I am very kind and helpful, i'm not a mean player, I take the job as a GM serious, and i'm very active.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm !ban, !jail, !clock, !event, !cheater

Experience as a GM :I was a Co-Owner for ScooterStory which Shut Down, I hosted my own sever for 5 Months, I was a Admin for NinjaMS, I was a GM on PockyMS, and a GM on CokeMS.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you.
No I will not quit because I am not so desperate to become a GM. And if it is denied I will not quit I will play more longer then when the time is right I will apply again and then see if im lucky.

Last edited by estkitachi on Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

PostSubject: Re: KrzyFlip GM Application   KrzyFlip GM Application Time210Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:25 pm

Why did you post it a second time??
Just click on edit >>
xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KrzyFlip GM Application   KrzyFlip GM Application Time210Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:26 pm

[OMG]ItsAlexandra:O!! wrote:
Why did you post it a second time??
Just click on edit >>
xx
Woops I hit quote. o.o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KrzyFlip GM Application   KrzyFlip GM Application Time210Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:29 pm

There a way that I can repost this and delete it?
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

PostSubject: Re: KrzyFlip GM Application   KrzyFlip GM Application Time210Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:30 pm

Nope O-o
Dont think so
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KrzyFlip GM Application   KrzyFlip GM Application Time210Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:31 pm

Can I say close this post and then just make a new one?
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

PostSubject: Re: KrzyFlip GM Application   KrzyFlip GM Application Time210Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:36 pm

Just keep this one :O
Nothing wrong with it..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KrzyFlip GM Application   KrzyFlip GM Application Time210Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:39 pm

Do you think I have a shot at it. And if Gabe Ask why there two under here telll him I accidentally hit the quote button.
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

PostSubject: Re: KrzyFlip GM Application   KrzyFlip GM Application Time210Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:41 pm

I'm sure he will understand O-o
But im not sure if he looks at all the GM apps..
I do lol and sorry i dont say if someone has a shot at becoming one..
Everyone asks that question to me and i dont wanna give them false hope
But if they stay active and behave normal everyone has a chance of becoming one
xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: KrzyFlip GM Application   KrzyFlip GM Application Time210Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:42 pm

[OMG]ItsAlexandra:O!! wrote:
I'm sure he will understand O-o
But im not sure if he looks at all the GM apps..
I do lol and sorry i dont say if someone has a shot at becoming one..
Everyone asks that question to me and i dont wanna give them false hope
But if they stay active and behave normal everyone has a chance of becoming one
xx
Wow Thanks Smile
And i'll be more Active and vote more =D
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

PostSubject: Re: KrzyFlip GM Application   KrzyFlip GM Application Time210Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:38 pm

Denied!
Not active.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KrzyFlip GM Application   KrzyFlip GM Application Time210

Back to top Go down

KrzyFlip GM Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-