IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LilTrigga's GM Application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

LilTrigga's GM Application. Empty
PostSubject: LilTrigga's GM Application.   LilTrigga's GM Application. Time210Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:53 am

Name:Larry

Time Zone: GMT -6 Central Time

Email:hiramclarke.c7@gmail.com

IGN:LilTrigga

Why You Want To Be A GM:I want to be a GM because in game I see people getting on other people's nerves for ex: When they are in FM they don't want to play PVP and the others keep on consistently, when the other's are very annoyed and want somebody to something about it.. I also want to ban any hackers that mess up the game even when IdyllicStory is pro as it is. Very Happy I also want to help the players in this game have a better and more fun experience.

What Will You Do As A GM: As a GM I will be capable of banning the hackers and also jailing if I have to, any person is doing something inappropiate. I would also let people in this server have lots of funs by hosting events for them with good prizes. I will also look for anything in the server we could fix, or changes that can be done based on what the people of IdyllicStory thinks.

How Can You Help This Server As A GM: I can Help this server by keeping hackers out of it, and helping anybody that needs help with anything, even the slightest thing, considering any positive opinion of anyone.

How Long Have You Played IdyllicStory?: I have played IdyllicStory since April, 2010.

How Long Do You Play IdyllicStory per day?: I play IdyllicStory about 1-4hours a day, depending on how my day is going.

How Long Have You Played GMS?: I have left GMS and came back for about 3-4 years now.

What Makes You Stand Out?: I have a nice personality once you get to know me, I'm pretty friendly and fun, and like to help others whenever they need help.

What Commands You Will Mainly Use As A GM: !ban (for the hackers) !jail (for the people who don't stop and keep on) !clock (for the many events I hope to have)

Experience As A GM: I haven't been a GM in a Private Server yet, but I would like to be one for this server to be able to help everyone out and to learn new things.

Will You Quit This Server If Your Application Is Denied?Be honest, this won't hold against you.Honestly, no. This Server already, without being a GM is very fun and exciting as new things are always happening. The community is very active and friendly.

Last edited by ripp713 on Mon Jun 21, 2010 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LilTrigga's GM Application.   LilTrigga's GM Application. Time210Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:46 am

Stay active in the forums too. Raises better chances to show your activeness.
Vote for the server every 12hours.
Help people whenever they needs help.
Host an event or give an idea to get better results
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LilTrigga's GM Application.   LilTrigga's GM Application. Time210Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:48 am

Alright I'm going to be more active in the forums. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: LilTrigga's GM Application.   LilTrigga's GM Application. Time210Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:51 pm

I'm sorry Larry
But how you behave isnt how a GM should behave
I had some fights with you and you used some bad language
I dont try to be mean but you should behave some more
And its not only to me i saw you doing that to other people to
xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php

PostSubject: Re: LilTrigga's GM Application.   LilTrigga's GM Application. Time210Sun Jun 20, 2010 2:30 pm

hah your denied Very Happy i bet
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LilTrigga's GM Application.   LilTrigga's GM Application. Time210Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:12 pm

I hope I am not. And Oesima, I know that we had arguments and like I said, sorry. I can't say I am willing to change to be a GM, because either way I'm already changing. Even if I don't become a GM, I'm going to be a better person then before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: ehh   LilTrigga's GM Application. Time210Mon Jun 21, 2010 8:26 am

Lol, its good to see you speaking formal for once. Very Happy

You usually talk with alot of slang.

No 312 in this server

*187 LilTrigga*

*013 LilTrigga*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LilTrigga's GM Application.   LilTrigga's GM Application. Time210Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:15 am

Don't kill my formal way of talking moment "friend".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: ehh   LilTrigga's GM Application. Time210Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:15 am

Aight man, lets see how long this lasts Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

-Victor
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: LilTrigga's GM Application.   LilTrigga's GM Application. Time210Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:38 am

Alright Vic , we'll see. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: LilTrigga's GM Application.   LilTrigga's GM Application. Time210Sun Jul 25, 2010 1:09 pm

Denied!
Quited/having his own server.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LilTrigga's GM Application.   LilTrigga's GM Application. Time210

Back to top Go down

LilTrigga's GM Application.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: