IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Brady's GM app!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Brady's GM app! Empty
PostSubject: Brady's GM app!   Brady's GM app! Time210Fri Feb 19, 2010 6:33 am

cheers Ok, im Brady Frank first to start off i like to help people out on MS pvt servers i know most thing but not all things i am working on learnign more and hope to be an amazing GM someday.

2nd, i live in San Antonio, Texas and i love it here! i am glad to be living in a good place like here i am active mostly i am on 4-5 hours a day unless im at my moms. i am going to download toystory on my moms computer so i can be even more active.

3rd, i am honest at giving punishments for breaking the rules but if there is a hacker that says "i didnt know" i will be the first to ban him. I am a nice person unless you try to make me mad sometimes i joke around and will be a fun GM but i can be serious when i need to be.

Lastly, i like GMs and i like all the players in the game i really like events so i will host a lot but not too many i will do them when im told and i will help the server with bugs and things like that. i am sure that if i become a GM then i will not be giving out items when asked i will fallow all the rules and be a positive addition to the server.

Thank You for reading this app i think this is my best app and i hope to be a GM soon
Back to top Go down

Brady's GM app! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brady's GM app!   Brady's GM app! Time210Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:28 pm

Brady wrote:
cheers Ok, im Brady Frank first to start off i like to help people out on MS pvt servers i know most thing but not all things i am working on learnign more and hope to be an amazing GM someday.

2nd, i live in San Antonio, Texas and i love it here! i am glad to be living in a good place like here i am active mostly i am on 4-5 hours a day unless im at my moms. i am going to download toystory on my moms computer so i can be even more active.

3rd, i am honest at giving punishments for breaking the rules but if there is a hacker that says "i didnt know" i will be the first to ban him. I am a nice person unless you try to make me mad sometimes i joke around and will be a fun GM but i can be serious when i need to be.

Lastly, i like GMs and i like all the players in the game i really like events so i will host a lot but not too many i will do them when im told and i will help the server with bugs and things like that. i am sure that if i become a GM then i will not be giving out items when asked i will fallow all the rules and be a positive addition to the server.

Thank You for reading this app i think this is my best app and i hope to be a GM soon

Hello and good day its a nice apply but PLEAS read the apply format then redo it thank you ^^
Back to top Go down

Brady's GM app! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brady's GM app!   Brady's GM app! Time210Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:19 am

Follow the format please :].
Also, expand your app o.o. Put more information =D!

Try to get more people to join. And vote more often. Be active Smile
Back to top Go down

Brady's GM app! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brady's GM app!   Brady's GM app! Time210Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:35 am

Denied.
Not active.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brady's GM app! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brady's GM app!   Brady's GM app! Time210

Back to top Go down

Brady's GM app!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: