IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SandyCheecks Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

SandyCheecks Application Empty
PostSubject: SandyCheecks Application   SandyCheecks Application Time210Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:14 am

Okay,Before I begin this application,Im patrickstars[dylan]'s sister so we share the same email and I have some trouble beginning to play and starting just like Dylan for some reason so If your reading this and is willing to help me with this probelm I would really appreciate it if you added me on MSN.
Now for the application
[Note:I helped Dylan write a bunch of his application so when you see something the same dont start saying "Copier" because I helped Dylan write his and gave my ideas to him.
Now for application

Name:Sandy Lin
Time Zone:Umm, I live in Toronto so Im assuming Western not sure.
Email:priate_of_death@hotmail.com
IGN:SandyCheecks[Fan on spongebob like my brother.

Why do you want to be a GM:Honestly I've been on the chatbox seeing how the community is going and its great but sadly no one has helped me to play but thats okay I would still like to apply because I can see that this server is developing new skills in certain areas of the server and If I get this position I will do my best to help the server grow bigger and bigger and attract others to join and help the server on growing its community. If I didn't get accepted, then I didn't. If I do get accepted, hurray I did. Big deal, it's not like it will
benefit me anyways.;; I have my very own reasons of applying and just wishing that, even with one helping hand givin', it can make a small difference to the server. (;
What I usually do on my free time is to stalk people and socialize with people. Oh, and yes I do my job while at that, which I am quite aware of. Socializing helps
me get to know the players more and understand them, which benefits me in my job.
Hosting events isn't really appealing nor interesting to me at all. I dislike it at all costs. If I 'had' to for some reason, yes, I would be hosting them. Besides all those
circumstances, no. I'm more of socializing gamemaster than a serious-taking gamemaster, I like to have fun during my job and give fun to the players. (;

What will you do as a GM:
I will answer questions show no discipline behave in a gamemaster matter, I will show respect to every single player and help them no matter what unless Im not suppose to.
I will catch hackers and all sorts to make this server better and improve it by all means
I didn't write as much as the above question because I knew what to say and in this question I didn't have much ideas so yea =P

How can you help the server as GM:
I don't know what to do or how should I benefit you guy[s]. There are so many possibilities out there, where I can do or can not do for you guys. Well, yeah
obviously what everyone says in this section are the things I can do, but I'm sure you're tired of hearing the same idea's and thoughts about this section, so I
guess I have to heat-up some part[s]. C; The beneficial that I can require to give you guys are generally, only, banners & video[s] and nothing more than that.
I'm pretty sure that you guys are expecting something a whole lot different, new, and professional, but a kid a like me, can't really do much at this rate..
Donations are impossible because I'm underage to have a credit card nor make money of my own. I have my pride & respect for my elders.I will host such events occasionally, but not as much as other GM's or such. I'm pretty much the type to talk to the players & socialize a
lot more than hosting. c; Knowing the community & knowing everyone little by little is more important to me. o-o; My professional level for making banners is the rate
of 5 between the numbers 1-10. I really don't have confident in my own copyrighted work nor do I acknowledge it as much. I just like designing & GFX-ing things here
and then... Enjoying art is my pleasurement.

How long did you play Idyllicstory/How long you play a day:
Minutes:0 Hours:0 Days:0 Months:0 Seconds:0 But If a player/GM helps me play this server im willing to put alot of my time into this server to help it grow its enviorment but before than until I play and experience many things in certain areas I will need some help with players and such..

How long have you played GMS:
I have played GMS for 7years so I have enough experience to help a server grow in serveral places here and than Ill take breaks but other than that I will be on as much and as soon as I can to help new players and players with questions, difficulties and concerns about the server at all means.

What makes you stand out:
I like cats tongue I honestly dont have any reason why I stand out because at my perspective everyone stands out and have abilites that others don't so I would say I dont stand out or I do and everyone else stands out with a equal matter.

What commands you will use as a GM:
!ban,!say,!notice,!cheaters,!maxall,!item,!drop,!id,!event,warp,!warpallhere,!map,!goto,!buffme,!cancelbuffs,!spawn,!jail,!unjail,!unban,!lolhaha,!gmshop,!buff,!scrolls,!sbag ETC
I also have V62Handbook[s] a V75 one and a V80 One other than that I can download V80+ handbooks for different items.

Experience as GM:I've been owner of NarutoStory11 and SigmaStory.
I've been Admin in SpiderMs,Remnant.Killerstory,Knightstory[Some are version 82]
SuperGM:RoyalcityMs,FroceStory,DragonStarMs,LegendaryMS
GM:LawlMs,Darklightning,DarkRequiem,Doombringer,AreaMs,7upMs,AlbinoMs
Intern:None really =P
Donator: None but If I have to I will donate for this server.

Will you quit this server if Denied:Well it still has to depend on if I can play on not so far I couldn't but if I was able to play and still got denied I would still play because I want it to grow bigger and bigger thru out voting and ranking and Im not going to quit just becuase of a deny.

Extra:I like spongebob cat I did not copy any of this from any server and dont start accusing me of copying please. so umm thats about it.

Thanks for Reading~Hope you enjoyed it

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SandyCheecks Application   SandyCheecks Application Time210Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:24 am

May I suggest one thing? Clean up the format. Looks a lil sloppy. Other than that I believe you have all the things needed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SandyCheecks Application   SandyCheecks Application Time210Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:48 pm

Very nice and long app, with some minor mistakes that shouldn't take long to clean up. Also, if you need help in the game, add me. My IGN is Josh, and I'll gladly help whenever possible.
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: SandyCheecks Application   SandyCheecks Application Time210Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:18 pm

How come i never saw you in the game?
xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php

PostSubject: Re: SandyCheecks Application   SandyCheecks Application Time210Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:32 pm

I've never seen her either.
+ don't use !drop (won't work + We cannot give stuff to peepz)
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

PostSubject: Re: SandyCheecks Application   SandyCheecks Application Time210Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:33 pm

Haha it works for me ;)
xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SandyCheecks Application   SandyCheecks Application Time210Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:37 pm

Her Gm level is Over 9000!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SandyCheecks Application   SandyCheecks Application Time210Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:46 pm

I cant even start actually,So I need someone to add me on MSN for further help and yea.
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

PostSubject: Re: SandyCheecks Application   SandyCheecks Application Time210Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:27 pm

Huh so you fill up a GM app BEFORE you even tried the game?
It says clearly that you have to play almost a week before you fill up one
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

PostSubject: Re: SandyCheecks Application   SandyCheecks Application Time210Wed Jul 07, 2010 7:50 pm

Denied!!
Not active.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SandyCheecks Application   SandyCheecks Application Time210

Back to top Go down

SandyCheecks Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-