IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pikkuneito's App

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Pikkuneito's App Empty
PostSubject: Pikkuneito's App   Pikkuneito's App Time210Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:00 pm

Name : Sara Kotoluoto

Time Zone : GTM +2

Email : jikureta@windowslive.com

IGN : Pikkuneito

Why you want to be a GM : I want to help server grow up, and help just started people. And also there isn't very much GM's, and always there is someone hacking, would be nice to get them away, and I'll help other, like answering to their questions and so on, BUT NOT giving stuff, mesos or training.

What you will do as a GM : I would take my job as a GM seriously. I ban only if someone really breaks the rules. Host events, Make people on the server happy, Ask people to vote.

How you can help the server as a GM : I would also think new ideas for server, and help just started people. And help people that needs our, GM's, help. And also ask people to vote, for grow server and get some new people on the server.

How long you have played IdyllicStory : Couple weeks.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : Likely 10-13hours. [ Im not online if Im not home. Just gonna write this, becouse Im at weekend at my dad, so I cant be playing. ]

How long you have played GMS : 2-4years.

What makes you stand out : Im really nice, fair and little shy. I always listen people that needs someone to help on their problems. Im active too, and I play many games, but only game I play like all the time, is IdyllicStory! I know all IdyllicStory rules and likely all commands.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : !cheaters, !warp, !map, !ban, !mute, !event

Experience as a GM : I've been GM on other Maple server, but didn't really play on it, becouse server crashed all time. But likely everyone learns from mistakes. I've also learned much on Idyllic, like what things can do, and thing that I cant.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you : Never! I would ever quit playing if this app will be denied, that happens. I love server, and all other players, I've always been active and nice. I want to be friend with all.

--- Dont forget to vote! It'll help server to go better way! Smile Happy playing!! Smile

Last edited by Loreline on Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

Pikkuneito's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pikkuneito's App   Pikkuneito's App Time210Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:11 pm

I'm not sure if you played a couple of weeks...
I have seen you around for like... 4day?
Have you played on another char? O-o
Thats all! xx Alexandra/Oesima GL to you! (Have any questions?? Whisper/PM me)

Pikkuneito's App Oesima19
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php

Pikkuneito's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pikkuneito's App   Pikkuneito's App Time210Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:13 pm

Well, I have 5 chars... Razz And I play like one day on one and other on other, but somedays goes like I play with one char alltime. :/ But now I've played only on Pikkuneito.

Last edited by Loreline on Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fix...)
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

Pikkuneito's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pikkuneito's App   Pikkuneito's App Time210Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:06 am

Denied!
Not active.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

Pikkuneito's App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pikkuneito's App   Pikkuneito's App Time210

Back to top Go down

Pikkuneito's App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-