IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DarkBandit's GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage

DarkBandit's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: DarkBandit's GM Application   DarkBandit's GM Application Time210Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:24 am

Name : Andrew

Time Zone : PST

Email : agscott8@gmail.com

IGN : DarkBandit

Why do you want to be a GM : Primarily to host events, but I would also aid players and promote server growth through events that make IdyllicStory a more fun private server. I would constantly keep the community involved in events or game participation.

What you will do as a GM : Host various events and make IdyllicStory a more exclusive private server. I will welcome new players and show them the server's features in IdyllicStory so they can begin their adventure and take advantage of what Idyllic has to offer.

How you can help the server as a GM : Regulate legitimate activities / promote server growth by rewarding players who actively vote for IdyllicStory.

How long have you played IdyllicStory : About one month

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : Approximately two hours, but I would play a lot more if I had the ability to host activities in Idyllic.

How long you have played GMS : I've played Global MapleStory for two years, but I no longer play it.

What makes you stand out : I engage other players through fun activities that make players want to be on IdyllicStory

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : I would mostly use the !summoning monster command. I would not summon monsters such as horntail or zakum, just monsters such as balrogs or lesser monsters. Occasionally I would warp people. If I saw a hacker I would jail them. I'm really not sure of which command I would use the most.

Experience as a GM : I haven't been a GM before, but I have the handbook

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you.
-I wouldn't necessarily quit, I would just play the server less.

Exclamation DarkBandit for GM!

Arrow Hey IdyllicStory this is DarkBandit and I would like to become a GM in your server!

I've been playing IdyllicStory for about a month and have thorougly enjoyed the server's unique features. IdyllicStory has the potential to be a great server that may consist of a high population. However, IdyllicStory, primarily promotes repetitive individualistic training in which a player may rebirth an infinite amount of times; only to gain more attack power and resume killing the same monster over (and over) again, which bores the player. (This is the reoccuring theme behind many mediocre servers)I believe IdyllicStory is losing its zeal (and possibly its players) because its lack of exclusive events or game features brought forth by Game Masters: GMs. I would like to become a GM in IdyllicStory to enhance the server's gameplay and engage its players through events that serve as a more fun IdyllicStory experience.

Question Why me?

I am an IdyllicStory enthusiast! I love to entertain players and if necessary authoritate players. If I become a GM in IdyllicStory I would ensure the legitimate gameplay procedures and enforce a friendly environment. Any player in need of help will receive a full amount of assistance and I will make their IdyllicStory experience more fun. I would help promote the growth of the server through suggestance of voting for IdyllicStory and rewarding players who actively vote for the server. The server would be regulated in an organized fashion that provides players with a satisfying playing experience. Hopefully other GMs would coherse with me and we could host events together. Well, Thanks for reading my application! Vote for me for GM!

Last edited by BlueBandit on Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:36 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: DarkBandit's GM Application   DarkBandit's GM Application Time210Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:17 pm

You miss alot of information.. Maybe add some more
Look at other GM apps, how much information they have
I can't see why you really want to be a GM and what your gonna do when your one
Two hours of playing isnt really much, a GM had to be active O-o
And since you dont know any GM commands download a GM handbook on google...
xx Alexandra/Oesima GL to you! (Have any questions?? Whisper/PM me)

DarkBandit's GM Application Oesima19
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php

PostSubject: Re: DarkBandit's GM Application   DarkBandit's GM Application Time210Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:37 pm

[quote="[OMG]ItsAlexandra:O!!"]You miss alot of information.. Maybe add some more
Look at other GM apps, how much information they have
I can't see why you really want to be a GM and what your gonna do when your one
Two hours of playing isnt really much, a GM had to be active O-o
And since you dont know any GM commands download a GM handbook on google...
xx Alexandra/Oesima GL to you! (Have any questions?? Whisper/PM me)=quote]
DarkBandit's GM Application Maple0003

-I got the Handbook
-I would be on IdyllicStory much more if I were a GM
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

PostSubject: Re: DarkBandit's GM Application   DarkBandit's GM Application Time210Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:42 pm

So because when ur a GM ur gonna be must on but as a player not?
A lil odd...xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DarkBandit's GM Application   DarkBandit's GM Application Time210Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:51 pm

It makes sense because GMs can perform a lot more tasks than a regular player.
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

PostSubject: Re: DarkBandit's GM Application   DarkBandit's GM Application Time210Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:04 pm

I know people that are active when theyre normal players
And would be active when theyre GM's
With even better GM apps
So why should we pick you? O-o
xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DarkBandit's GM Application   DarkBandit's GM Application Time210Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:05 pm

wow

ur app format is EMPTY!!

add more information & the 3 first questions were the same answer

go c other players Apps & c that they write alot more than just 1 sentence
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

PostSubject: Re: DarkBandit's GM Application   DarkBandit's GM Application Time210Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:09 pm

I said that already didnt i? O-o
xx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DarkBandit's GM Application   DarkBandit's GM Application Time210Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:21 pm

I would really like to be a GM in IdyllicStory to help other players and allow them to participate in fun events

Last edited by BlueBandit on Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

PostSubject: Re: DarkBandit's GM Application   DarkBandit's GM Application Time210Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:24 pm

Lol, so every player that you seen before in the game has to be a GM?
Thats not how it works O-o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DarkBandit's GM Application   DarkBandit's GM Application Time210Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:26 pm

No, it's just that he should be. Why wouldn't he be? Maybe unless he receives compensation for being a forum moder. And btw Oesima, why do you hate me? (It's very apparent) I just wanna help the server
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

PostSubject: Re: DarkBandit's GM Application   DarkBandit's GM Application Time210Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:34 pm

Why do you think that i hate you?
I dont even know you, so how is it possible
I just said that you should fill up some more information
because if you leave it like this (I THINK) you wouldnt have any chance of becoming a GM
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: DarkBandit's GM Application   DarkBandit's GM Application Time210Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:43 pm

May I point out that my application includes an additional section (located at the bottom) which may serve as further breadth to my app. Oesima, I suggest you read the content of the application rather than glancing at the frame and determining whether or not it is qualified.
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

PostSubject: Re: DarkBandit's GM Application   DarkBandit's GM Application Time210Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:54 pm

Fine whatever O-o
Do whatever u want ill just stop bothering you on your GM app
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

PostSubject: Re: DarkBandit's GM Application   DarkBandit's GM Application Time210Fri Jul 16, 2010 10:23 am

Denied!
Not active.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DarkBandit's GM Application   DarkBandit's GM Application Time210

Back to top Go down

DarkBandit's GM Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: