IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nicko's GM App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Nicko's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Nicko's GM App   Nicko's GM App Time210Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:28 am

Nicko's GM App

=======================================================
I never hacked
Im dyslexic so plz tell me if I have grammar mistakes
i vote everyday and almoset always active (then i must be sleeping or eating xP)
TY Nick
=======================================================

Name : Nick Landau

Time Zone : GMT +1 / UTC +2

Email : Nicko@gmail.com

IGN : Nicko

Why you want to be a GM : my reason is kinda different than others. I wish to be GM because when I sit in fm and try to help people with their problems I cant really do anything to help then (don’t get me wrong, I wont let emotions and "mercy" requests make me abuse my power).
One more reason is that I wanna ban hackers & host events when needed. I know what to do to make a good gm.

Example for a poblem : (i marked the chat in red)
Nicko's GM App E3o2mnwa3ntt
this time gabe helped him but sometime i wish that i could help them instantly.
this is not the only problems i c everyday, i help with players questions and stuff.

What you will do as a GM : like I told before, help people with their problems, host events (not only JQ, got some cool idias for events that I think people will enjoy).
But mostly I would hang out in fm and help people (not afk).

How you can help the server as a GM : I can help the server like sharing cool idias for events and make it a hack-free server. Im friendly and have a lot of buddys at the game and I always listen to what people have to say and try to help them as much as I can

How long you have played IdyllicStory : 1 Month

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : 5 hours + (and when I play I don’t AFK)

How long you have played GMS : 6 years, something like that (it was V18 when I started at first)

What makes you stand out : im friendly and likes to help people at any way I can. I don’t take sides at a fight and doesn’t let my emotions count on my decisions.
Im very active hanging out with everybody, trying to meet other people.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm :
-!ban / unban
-!event
-!jail / unjail
-!hackers / cheaters (idk what your using here)
-!warp
And more

Experience as a GM : I don’t realy have much EXP as a gm but I was an Admin with my cusin on his server but then nexon took it down lol.
we had like 100accs with 1200 players or something (he has a strong comp and he was a good coder).

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you
Hell NO, idyllic is the first server that I enjoy playing at.
Rates are just like I wanted and a VERY nice community.
- I don’t belive in quitting, if my app is denied it means I did something wrong and ill try again in some time.

i realy wanna help the server to be better and i will take my job seriously if i get it

This is my app
Nick

your comments are very important to me Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Nicko's GM App D3cn5teyrymk

Last edited by Nicko on Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Nicko's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicko's GM App   Nicko's GM App Time210Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:34 am

I like you're jail picture over good app didn't apply already though?
Back to top Go down

Nicko's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicko's GM App   Nicko's GM App Time210Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:40 am

nop, this is the first time when i apply.

btw if someones asking

im Pack
Back to top Go down

Nicko's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicko's GM App   Nicko's GM App Time210Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:25 pm

iv added some my app with more info

i realy wanna help the server to be better and i will take my job seriously if i get it
Back to top Go down

Nicko's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicko's GM App   Nicko's GM App Time210Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:51 pm

I think Nicko should be appointed to a GM position because he sincerely will help the server. His application makes it evident that he would be a dedicated GM. I've looked through other applications from players and they simply want to become a GM for their personal gain. Some applicants are immature and in my opinion could not handle a GM position. I would really hate to see an immature GM screwing around on the server.

I would also like to bring to attention that a lot of GMs currently are despondent in IdyllicStory and often are in the FM sitting in a chair afking. GM Josh is really the only GM I see actively hosting events whenever he's on. Nicko seems to have the same qualities as Josh in respect to the GM position and I would like to see him as a GM. I wonder where Gabe, the owner of IdyllicStory, is. I rarely see him; in his own private server!. . .
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

Nicko's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicko's GM App   Nicko's GM App Time210Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:10 pm

Bluebandit that might be because me + Google have different time zones
And i do sit in FM to help people BUT i host event at my time
There isnt very much to do when your a GM ive hosted 2 events today
Me Google + Gabe were working on a new NPC today
and Gabe is a busy guy thats why you dont see him that much
Sorry to tell you this but you have no idea what your talking about and you dont
have the right to talk about us this way we are all great GMs and if your not happy
with the way were doing this go find yourself another server and complain there
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php

Nicko's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicko's GM App   Nicko's GM App Time210Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:20 pm

alex i know that ur always on n stuff but i belive that theres always place 4 backup.
i realy wanna help the server and i can learn coding to if its the problem
i have frens that r great coders and they will be glad to teach me.

i realy wamma help the server in any way i can.
u see me active alot and if im inactive, theres a reason for it (sleeping, eating.school).

u c me hanging in fm bing friendly with every1 & trying 2 help at any way i can
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Nicko's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicko's GM App   Nicko's GM App Time210Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:24 pm

I know nicko but that commant i posted before
wasnt for you but for Bluebandit, (almost) everyone that fills up a GM app
has a chance to be a GM, and i know they would become great when they become one
Back to top Go down

Nicko's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicko's GM App   Nicko's GM App Time210Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:34 pm

1) I think Nicko should be a GM.
2) Notice how Oesima directly takes offense to my previous post
3) If you don't have the time to host activities; maybe you shouldn't be a GM? Just become a full-time coder.
4) Nicko is definetely a qualified for a GM position

Arrow Vote no for Pocky! Nicko for GM!

Last edited by BlueBandit on Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Nicko's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicko's GM App   Nicko's GM App Time210Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:46 pm

How could you say such a thing
Vote no for pocky and yes for nicko?
Do you have a heart at all?
And i dont think you did read my post good enough
I'm not a coder, and i do host events ur just to inactive to see them
And how should you know whats best for the server?
You didnt even play it for like 2days or something?
Go host your own server if you know it that good
Back to top Go down

Nicko's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicko's GM App   Nicko's GM App Time210Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:52 pm

dark i acriciate wat ur trying 2 do.

dont tell ppl not 2 vote 4 pocky and vote 4 me..

i rly like that u want me to b gm but its not right to say such things
Back to top Go down

Nicko's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicko's GM App   Nicko's GM App Time210Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:18 am

I've played Idyllic for four weeks now. My accs are listed below:

LilKiller: friends with LilTrigga
Larry:also friends with LilTrigga
DarkBandit : (Current Account)
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Nicko's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicko's GM App   Nicko's GM App Time210Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:36 am

Oww now i understand why ur acting this way to me
Because i had a fight with liltrigga and the things i said to him
(that were not even that bad)
But come on ive been GM on this server for over 3months
I know what im doing and you dont even know me
Back to top Go down
Lexii.
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii.

Female Posts : 287

Nicko's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicko's GM App   Nicko's GM App Time210Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:08 am

BlueBandit wrote:
I think Nicko should be appointed to a GM position because he sincerely will help the server. His application makes it evident that he would be a dedicated GM. I've looked through other applications from players and they simply want to become a GM for their personal gain. Some applicants are immature and in my opinion could not handle a GM position. I would really hate to see an immature GM screwing around on the server.

I would also like to bring to attention that a lot of GMs currently are despondent in IdyllicStory and often are in the FM sitting in a chair afking. GM Josh is really the only GM I see actively hosting events whenever he's on. Nicko seems to have the same qualities as Josh in respect to the GM position and I would like to see him as a GM. I wonder where Gabe, the owner of IdyllicStory, is. I rarely see him; in his own private server!. . .

you expect me to be on my server all the time? I'm working my butt off coding and scripting for this server and being on the game lags me, just because im not on the game doesnt mean im not doing anything, this is why i have GM's. everyone thinks im inactive and not doing crap, u guys should see what i do for u people...
Back to top Go down
https://idyllicstory.forumotion.net

Nicko's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicko's GM App   Nicko's GM App Time210Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:11 am

Gabes life isnt easy
did u ppl forget this? cus i didnt...

https://idyllicstory.forumotion.net/idyllic-discussion-f3/my-life-gabe-t211.htm
Back to top Go down

Nicko's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicko's GM App   Nicko's GM App Time210Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:21 am

@ bluebandit, you can say all the bad things you want about me and create multiple accounts and vote me as no, BUT i won't be pissed and shit because you do that. I don't take negative comments from a immature 17 year old :] People support me, and im thankful of it. ALSO, how dare you speak to alexii like that? Shes the best GM i've seen so far. She doesn't talk because she is helping gabe, but really, she is trying to think of events to host and tracking all the people who are on so when there are enough people, she can start an event.
Back to top Go down

Nicko's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicko's GM App   Nicko's GM App Time210Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:48 pm

i have to deniy myself cus i have 2 quit
(moving back 2 london & dont have time 2 play)
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Nicko's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicko's GM App   Nicko's GM App Time210Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:50 pm

Ah that sucks :O
Well have fun in londen :)
Maybe ill talk to you again some times
xx
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Nicko's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicko's GM App   Nicko's GM App Time210Thu Jul 29, 2010 6:40 pm

Denied!
Not active.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nicko's GM App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nicko's GM App   Nicko's GM App Time210

Back to top Go down

Nicko's GM App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-