IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PatrickStar's Application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PatrickStar's Application. Empty
PostSubject: PatrickStar's Application.   PatrickStar's Application. Time210Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:03 am

I honestly have full potentiel that I will be denied,Mainly because I just started but throughout logging on for 30minutes I've seen positive and negative sides of this server.Also I am a fan of Spongebob cat
To me this server has taken beyond the development of Graphics and players and many other continouse things. Very Happy I know I haven't been in this server for a week,But when I get use to this server Ill be on alot.
Now for my application. Very Happy
Please no rude comments.
And dont double post.

Name:Dylan Lin[PatrickStar]

TimeZone:I believe Eastern,not seriously sure.Correct me if im wrong.

Email:priate_of_death@hotmail.com[I'll give my phone number if nessesary.

IGN:PatrickStar Very Happy

Why do you want to be a GM:I want to be a GM because I can lure all sorts of people to this server and being a part of this server,to me is like a opportunity to show my abilities in Banners/Graphics all sorts.And If Im accepted which is like impossible you wont regret it.Personally, I don't really have an 'exact reason' to respond to this. I'm pretty sure you will expect something like everyone else says, and you're right.
I will start talking about shit that you've heard already. But don't stop reading, please continue and act like you are enjoy reading it. ;; If a hacker
ever came across, I wouldn't ban them right away. I'm not the person to always assume they did something criminal towards the rules and regulations. They have
their reasons, and I need to respect that even though they were witnessed hacking. Banning is a big job for GM's, but to me, I need evidence and information
about that issue before doing any necessary stuff. I can be and may not be a generous person, all depends on the situation, I would give out second chances,
but under good circumstances.

What will I do as a GM:Ill create banners lure people to this server and everything I can possibly do.If a player from another server is attacking I would find what server it is and try to ruin it because ruinning this private server is like ruining life.There are so many possibilities out there, where I can do or can not do for you guys. Well, yeah
obviously what everyone says in this section are the things I can do, but I'm sure you're tired of hearing the same idea's and thoughts about this section, so I
guess I have to heat-up some part[s]. C; The beneficial that I can require to give you guys are generally, only, banners & video[s] and nothing more than that.
I'm pretty sure that you guys are expecting something a whole lot different, new, and professional, but a kid a like me, can't really do much at this rate..
Donations are impossible because I'm underage to have a credit card nor make money of my own. I have my pride & respect for my elders.

How can I help the server as a GM:I will found hackers ETC.I will not make/let this server be attack under any circumstances.[Note I wrote more in the ones I got used to]

How long do you play IdyllicStory:
Hours within the week planning to play:
Monday:6hours Tuesday:6hours Wednesday:6hours Thursday:6hours Friday:10hours
If I get use to this server which I will,On weekends Ill play over 13hours.

How long you played GMS:
I'd say Ive played Gobal maplestory for about 5years or so.I've also developed MapleSea but I have only played it for 2years.

What makes you stand out:Well honestly everyone stands out im not going to say a certain person stand out because that's selfish and I dont know how I stand out but I like Spongebob and yea.So to me asking What makes you stand out is everyone is speical in their own way

What mainly commands will you use as a GM:
Well If I was level 3:
!ban,!cheaters,!connected,!online,!say,!notice ETC
If I was level 4
!ban,!cheaters,!connected,!online,!say,!notice and more and more.
If I was level 5[Which I doubt]
Id use many and demote and premote in certain situations.

Experience as a GM:
Ive been Owner twice,Admin 3times,SuperGM 2Times,GM 7times,Intern twice,Donator once.

Will you quit this server if Denied:Of course not.I've spent hours searching for a good server and now I found a "Perfect one"Players,active GMs,Plenty other amazing things I didnt expect from this server.
From your player
Dylan Lin[PatrickStar Very Happy
Hope you enjoyed and thank you for taking time to read my application for IdyllicStory Staff.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PatrickStar's Application.   PatrickStar's Application. Time210Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:42 am

I haven't seen you on much when did you join.

You're App looks nice but it could be cleaned up a a little bit.

I wish you good luck need anything just add me in game.

~Woah
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: PatrickStar's Application.   PatrickStar's Application. Time210Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:20 am

2much information WOW
Never saw you online O-o
Try to be on for a week before making a app..
xx
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php

PostSubject: Re: PatrickStar's Application.   PatrickStar's Application. Time210Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:23 am

Umm, I have to admit I hadn't started yet I made a character but at the starter page it goes like DC.Im not sure about the proper things =P
But thanks on the comments,So just add me on MSN to help me =D
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

PostSubject: Re: PatrickStar's Application.   PatrickStar's Application. Time210Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:27 am

Lol you need help with??
Btw i forgot to say something
GL to you (Have any questions?? Whisper/PM me)
xx Alexandra/Oesima
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PatrickStar's Application.   PatrickStar's Application. Time210Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:41 am

Just add me on Msn please
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: PatrickStar's Application.   PatrickStar's Application. Time210Sat Jun 05, 2010 5:04 am

I will later msn is acting up
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

PostSubject: Re: PatrickStar's Application.   PatrickStar's Application. Time210Sat Jul 31, 2010 6:12 pm

Denied!
Not active.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PatrickStar's Application.   PatrickStar's Application. Time210

Back to top Go down

PatrickStar's Application.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: