IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tyler8's Gm app

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Tyler8's Gm app Empty
PostSubject: Tyler8's Gm app   Tyler8's Gm app Time210Mon May 24, 2010 4:13 am

Name:Tyler
IGN:Tyler8
Applying for: GM or any postion i can get for this amazing server sorry for being a suck up Smile
How long have you played?: Not sure, at least 4-5 weeks.

Email: Master_duelist42@hotmail.com

When Are You On/How long: On weekdays 1-5 hours. On weekends 9+ hours.

How long you have played IdyllicStory:I have played awhile now maybe 3-6 weeks (just a guess) but deffinitly more then 2 weeks.

Have you ever played the real maplestory: Yes. I've played for about 2 years, and I know every single nook and cranny. Here are my IGN's for GMS for proof: Tjy1212, Blacktjykill, Blackmurder8

What you will do as a GM: I will do anything to help with this server even if it includes having to do something i dont want to. I will keep people occupied and make people enjoy this server more then anyother server because this ones the best.

How would you Handle A Hacker: Any hacker will be questioned before administered any punishment. If I feel they were really hacking, then it's a ban.

How Do You Handle An Argument between two people: Ask both sides of the story. Since it's a social problem, GM's really don't have power over who's right or wrong. That's God's work. I'd give my opinion and ask if they can please take the argument somewhere else if they pose a problem to the community.

Have You ever Been a GM Before & how many times: Yes. I've managed my own MapleStory private server in the past. It was a v55 named TjyStory. Only 20 people played, however i did manage to learn alot.

What makes you stand out: Im a person whp never gives up and always is kind so i think thats why i stand out 0.0 lol

My 1st order of bussiness as a gm:Well since i have been a gm before in other servers i would probably start by doing an event..... not that that would be a big deal but i would like to let people know that im a new gm without bragging (atleast i hope thats not bragging) and then after the event i would help anyone with anything they needed or i would do what i ussualy do and hang out with people :p

What commands you will mainly use as a gm: first of all not to be rude but this is a weird question... lol i think i would just use the ones that can help with events, jail hackers and teleport my self to places lol

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you: No i wont i love idyllicstory

Are You Trustworthy (tell us why)? I believe I can be trustworthy when I must. There are certain social boundaries which must be kept intact, and trust is one of them.

Why am I trustworthy: because if people are trustworthy to me, i'd make sure to return the favor.

Why Should We Choose You (list what you can do to help the server):
Here's a list:
1. I've owned my own server, so I have the right posture. This also means I know what it takes to be a leader.
2. I give my honest opinion on things; No sugarcoating.
4. I also have broad horizons about GM commands
5. I feel that I've gathered enough knowledge about the server that, coupled with my almost unlimited knowledge of GMS

About Yourself (hobbies etc.): This section is pretty hard to answer, since I believe only a close friend could ever answer something like this. I believe I keep a cool head about most everything. I don't blow up when something goes wrong, and I learn to accept things very quickly. I've been told by many friends that I have a funny personality

If you have been a GM do you have Proof (Name the servers you have been a gm in). Sadly since I've shut down my server I don't have any proof of it. Nor do I have any items on my computer which might present that I was the owner, I have deleted the files since i have crashed my computer doing this.

Can you follow instructions and the GM rules: Erm, yes? lol

Any Other Info: By the looks of it, I really don't think anyone dislikes me, nor do I dislike anyone. I will also be very active in the forums, but i'm limited by the amount of activeness of the other people... I am also going to try my best and by best i mean hardest to get this one of the most popular servers out there (Maplestory Obivously) and i can code a tiny tiny bit. i guess all i wanna add is i hope you pick me and if you dont i will still play and hope this server gets way more popular :p and i know my spelling sucks sorry

Thanks for reading, sincerely,
Tyler~

Last edited by Tjy1212 on Sun May 30, 2010 10:52 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

Tyler8's Gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyler8's Gm app   Tyler8's Gm app Time210Mon May 24, 2010 2:30 pm

Lol :O Nice app :P
Different questions :3 Thats good i guess ^^
Not really much to say but i wanted to give you your first commant :3
xx Alexandra/Oesima GL to you :D (have any questions? Whisper or PM me)

Tyler8's Gm app Oesima19
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php

Tyler8's Gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyler8's Gm app   Tyler8's Gm app Time210Mon May 24, 2010 3:24 pm

Actually in my opinion, sugarcoating, isn't all that bad. You can still be honest about things it's just putting things in a nicer way. This way you can voice out what you have to say without hurting the person's feelings. 

Other then that, I think it's a nice application Very Happy good luck !
Back to top Go down

Tyler8's Gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyler8's Gm app   Tyler8's Gm app Time210Mon May 24, 2010 9:05 pm

I Haven't seen you that much but I like the format you put.
Good luck

~Woah
Back to top Go down

Tyler8's Gm app Empty
PostSubject: Thnx   Tyler8's Gm app Time210Tue May 25, 2010 5:27 am

Thnx you guys that means alot :p i just hope i get the part i enjoy this server a ton and this would make it even better. Lol I have made a map.wz in the map section hoping that would help but im not quite sure..... Lol and i wasnt quite sure if sugar coting would be ok but i guess it is Smile :p :3

I Love you all <3
Tyler
Back to top Go down

Tyler8's Gm app Empty
PostSubject: hai tyler   Tyler8's Gm app Time210Tue May 25, 2010 5:58 am

hai tyler he my fwend =3 lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down

Tyler8's Gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyler8's Gm app   Tyler8's Gm app Time210Tue May 25, 2010 4:50 pm

[GeeZ]iiTz~Woah~o3o wrote:
I Haven't seen you that much but I like the format you put.
Good luck

~Woah

Thnx :p
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Tyler8's Gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyler8's Gm app   Tyler8's Gm app Time210Sun Jun 06, 2010 8:18 pm

Spamming and not listening to a GM eh?
Not very good for your GM app..
Ill remember this O-o
Are you really adult enough to become a GM?
Or are you gonna keep acting like a 8 year old when you become one
Think about this..
xx
Back to top Go down

Tyler8's Gm app Empty
PostSubject: o.O   Tyler8's Gm app Time210Sun Jun 27, 2010 7:07 am

who the heck are you talking to o.O
Back to top Go down

Tyler8's Gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyler8's Gm app   Tyler8's Gm app Time210Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:42 am

Different format, niceee
Back to top Go down

Tyler8's Gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyler8's Gm app   Tyler8's Gm app Time210Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:06 am

Great app 9 / 10
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Tyler8's Gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyler8's Gm app   Tyler8's Gm app Time210Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:19 am

iskatard wrote:
who the heck are you talking to o.O

I'm talking about the maker of this thread ''Tyler8''
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Tyler8's Gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyler8's Gm app   Tyler8's Gm app Time210Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:36 pm

Denied!
Not active.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tyler8's Gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tyler8's Gm app   Tyler8's Gm app Time210

Back to top Go down

Tyler8's Gm app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-