IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seng's GM APPLICATION >.<

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Seng's GM APPLICATION >.< Empty
PostSubject: Seng's GM APPLICATION >.<   Seng's GM APPLICATION >.< Time210Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:41 am

Name : Yisen Chow

Time Zone : GMT +8( Malaysia)

Email : yisenchow@live.com

IGN : It will be SuperGUrL

Why you want to be a GM : Im willing to help the server growing fast and perfect

What you will do as a GM : I can hosting some event like jump quest hs ox and lots more.beside i will always looking for some stupid hacker that hack inside the private server..beside i can help to promote the server to the crowd community

How you can help the server as a GM : host event,looking for hacker and helping everyone that need help

How long you have played IdyllicStory : i just found this server

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : at least 8 hours

How long you have played GMS : i play MSEA for about 4years

What makes you stand out : Because i have some coding skill

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : !online,!connected,!warp,!warphere,!item,!ox

Experience as a GM :Owner Of MarchMs,Co-Owner of CriticalMs,Level 4 gm of DestinedMS,AceSpadeMS,AngerFistMS
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: ehhhh...   Seng's GM APPLICATION >.< Time210Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:17 am

Not Bad....are u sure thats all the commadns u will use..

Seng's GM APPLICATION >.< Untitl13
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seng's GM APPLICATION >.<   Seng's GM APPLICATION >.< Time210Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:19 am

well i have lot of commands to use depend on wat level of gm position im taking~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: ummmm   Seng's GM APPLICATION >.< Time210Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:20 am

its gonna be lvl 3

Seng's GM APPLICATION >.< Untitl13
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seng's GM APPLICATION >.<   Seng's GM APPLICATION >.< Time210Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:27 am

ok if there is lvl3 gm, i can summon some boss for event use, beside i can also change the server rate like !exprate !mesorate etc. but i wont do tat because i have to follow the owner's permission.i can have the ban power too and i can jail some player if they break the rules or hack..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seng's GM APPLICATION >.<   Seng's GM APPLICATION >.< Time210Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:30 am

u just ban a player with no proof? messed up there yo

has there been any new gms lately? other than yogurt and the admin?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seng's GM APPLICATION >.<   Seng's GM APPLICATION >.< Time210Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:40 am

i mean i will ban and jail those who hack or breaking rules depend on how serious~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seng's GM APPLICATION >.<   Seng's GM APPLICATION >.< Time210Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:44 am

what if the hacker wants proof? and complains he wasnt hacking? and i havent seen u in game.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seng's GM APPLICATION >.<   Seng's GM APPLICATION >.< Time210Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:48 am

take a screenshot when that guy is hacking,
well im juz found this server imma join it now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seng's GM APPLICATION >.<   Seng's GM APPLICATION >.< Time210Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:49 am

ok. but were u really ganna take a picture before i told this to u?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seng's GM APPLICATION >.<   Seng's GM APPLICATION >.< Time210Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:51 am

well i have did this always at last 4 server that i join as i have been gm
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seng's GM APPLICATION >.<   Seng's GM APPLICATION >.< Time210Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:54 am

do u have the pictures? i want to see

edit= since your on the forums. why dont u help vote

link=http://idyllicstory.webs.com/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seng's GM APPLICATION >.<   Seng's GM APPLICATION >.< Time210Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:01 am

very sorry to tell u my pc is format to window 7 last week all my database is wiped
can i know wats hte idyllicstory ranking at gamesitestop100 ranking because i have an id there and its ranking 33
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seng's GM APPLICATION >.<   Seng's GM APPLICATION >.< Time210Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:48 am

im expect so much to join this server gm team
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seng's GM APPLICATION >.<   Seng's GM APPLICATION >.< Time210Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:28 am

Good Luck :].
I haven't seen you o.o?
Do you just come on once in a while or what?
Try to recruit more people to this server as well :].
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seng's GM APPLICATION >.<   Seng's GM APPLICATION >.< Time210Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:41 am

ur ign is fyre izit?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seng's GM APPLICATION >.<   Seng's GM APPLICATION >.< Time210Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:00 am

I guess so Very Happy?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seng's GM APPLICATION >.<   Seng's GM APPLICATION >.< Time210Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:32 am

Denied.
Not active.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seng's GM APPLICATION >.<   Seng's GM APPLICATION >.< Time210

Back to top Go down

Seng's GM APPLICATION >.<
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: