IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bleedindrops gm app

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Bleedindrops gm app Empty
PostSubject: Bleedindrops gm app   Bleedindrops gm app Time210Fri May 21, 2010 3:00 am

Name: Dyllan

Time Zone: Eastern

Email: Sk8erdudelizard@yahoo.com (funny email lol)

Ign: Bleedindrop

Why i want to be a gm: I love to help people, and give people information about stuff they may not know.

What i will do as a gm: I will help anyone who needs it, i will be fair about everything, i will not bragg to people that i am a gm, and i will do anything for the server.

How can i help the server as a gm: I will tell people to vote every 12 hours, i will make sure everyone is having fun, and i will do anything to help the server that i can.

How long have i played Idyllicstory: i have played for a few months (3-4 i think)

How long do i play Idyllicstory a day: i play in the morning when i wake up untill i go to school, then when i get back i play while i do my homework, until about 12:00.

How long have i played GMS: I have played Gms for 4 years.

What makes me stand out: I am a very nice, laid back, fun, down for anything kind of person.

What commands will i mainly use as a gm: !jail, !ban, !unjail, !mute, !event, !warp

Experience as a gm: i was a gm for Teen-Story until server got hacked a while ago, i was very good gm there and will be if u select me.

Will i quit if this gm app is denied: To be honest no, im not going to quit because i did not get chosen.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleedindrops gm app   Bleedindrops gm app Time210Fri May 21, 2010 3:36 am

It's a little bit short for an application.. You should add more stuff :3. You should follow the GM application format.https://idyllicstory.forumotion.net/gm-applications-f15/gm-application-format-t2.htm
I hope you good luck.

-Fluxions

Bleedindrops gm app Signature_v3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bleedindrops gm app   Bleedindrops gm app Time210Fri May 21, 2010 3:43 am

Ok i was just trying to post every answer i could up there :/ and good luck to u 2

-Bleedindrop
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Bleedindrops gm app   Bleedindrops gm app Time210Fri May 21, 2010 7:34 pm

Truetrue lil short...
I dont really have much to say for the first time o-o
Guess im not really in the mood to talk much :P ^^
xx Alexandra/Oesima GL to you ;) (Have any questions? Whisper me in the game :D)

Bleedindrops gm app Oesima19
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php

PostSubject: Re: Bleedindrops gm app   Bleedindrops gm app Time210Fri May 21, 2010 9:35 pm

If you ever got new ideas in your head about your GM application you can edit it. More informations would be required in your application.

Happy Idyllicing

-Fluxions

Bleedindrops gm app Signature_v3
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Bleedindrops gm app   Bleedindrops gm app Time210Fri Jul 09, 2010 5:13 pm

Denied!
Not active.
Bleedindrops gm app Kitty_12
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bleedindrops gm app   Bleedindrops gm app Time210

Back to top Go down

Bleedindrops gm app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum