IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

bangbang1's gm app

Go down 
AuthorMessage

bangbang1's gm app Empty
PostSubject: bangbang1's gm app   bangbang1's gm app Time210Mon May 10, 2010 9:20 am

Name :bryan dayquan henderson III

Time Zone :(GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)

Email :hotbeezy134@msn.com

IGN :bangbang1

Why you want to be a GM :i want to be a gm so i could help idyllicstory make the server funner to people who already joined or seem to dont like it i can help them out with there difficulties and there problems

What you will do as a GM :i will make events and do anything gabe says i will also help people who are having difficulties logging in and problems with getting stuck and problems were they keep disconnecting i will also ban the hackers ive see alot of hackers on and i could name a few but when i try to tell a gm noone is on

How you can help the server as a GM :i can help the server by keeping people to vote for 12 hrs everyday inviting more of my friends to this server and helping them out with there problems also i will keep voting every 12 hrs so we can be #1 and so that we can have thousands of people and more

How long you have played IdyllicStory : ive played for a week ive made alot of friends and new ones i know most on the server

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : i play all day i wake up at 5:00am and i stay on all day usually people are never on all day but a couple people usually are on

How long you have played GMS : ive played GMS for 2.5years i play in the second server im i know alot of people in that server but i was thinking i should move to a good private server where i can make new friends and so on and become gm for a server one day.

What makes you stand out :my bravery my talent i get along with everyone but people that like to cause fights with me i can ban them from gabes approval.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : well i will use the commands i will need to become an good experianced gm like jail i will probably need jail for players who really dont have a problem but disrecpecting others or ban for hackers.

Experience as a GM : none thats why i wanted to be a gm here so i can learn from victor,alex,linnie,misery,michell,slashdesigns and the best person to learn from gabe.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you. no i wouldn't i got denied last time for not being active it was because my computer had a virus so i had to fix it up by myself noone would help me do it so it took a long time about 5 weeks to fix up and i finally did it so thats why i got denied but no i wouldnt quit if i got denied this time ill just keep playing and keep living my life to the fullest

About Me: my name is bryan henderson i live in virginia beach virginia im 17 my little brother told me about maplestory and so i was tired of GMS so i started searching up MapleStory private servers and i found the right one so i was thinking to myself if i try hard enough and make a good reason to be a gm i could become one. Very Happy Very Happy

I will be grading these application on how neat it is, on correct grammar (so I know you're mature and not another 8 year old begging for gm position), and length.
Back to top Go down

bangbang1's gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: bangbang1's gm app   bangbang1's gm app Time210Wed May 12, 2010 4:30 am

Good luck Bang.
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

bangbang1's gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: bangbang1's gm app   bangbang1's gm app Time210Wed May 12, 2010 11:46 am

Woooooowwwwww 2 much to read!! :O
Who's alex? o-o best person to learn from is Gabe??!?!?!? I normaly teach the new GM's everything (With Fyre but he quited D: and so did mitchell Lol.)
Btw you can learn GM commands from a GM handbook, o-o easy to download on google. ;D
Alot of hackers on?? Why arnt you SSing them??
:O I though i banend them all :( I TRY MY BEST D;
Anyways, GL to you ;O xx Alexandra/Oesima P.S. If you have any questions feel free to ask!

bangbang1's gm app Oesima19
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php

bangbang1's gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: bangbang1's gm app   bangbang1's gm app Time210Sun May 16, 2010 7:09 pm

Yup listen to her she knows it all. :]
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

bangbang1's gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: bangbang1's gm app   bangbang1's gm app Time210Sun May 16, 2010 7:25 pm

True true... I know it all (a)

bangbang1's gm app Oesima19
Back to top Go down

bangbang1's gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: bangbang1's gm app   bangbang1's gm app Time210Sun May 16, 2010 7:41 pm

yup she does.
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

bangbang1's gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: bangbang1's gm app   bangbang1's gm app Time210Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:22 am

Denied!
Not active.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

bangbang1's gm app Empty
PostSubject: Re: bangbang1's gm app   bangbang1's gm app Time210

Back to top Go down

bangbang1's gm app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-