IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TomKun's GameMaster position Application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

TomKun's GameMaster position Application. Empty
PostSubject: TomKun's GameMaster position Application.   TomKun's GameMaster position Application. Time210Sat May 08, 2010 8:30 pm

[b] Name : Thomas Leong ( Preferred to be called Tom)

Time Zone : Pacific

Email :Tom_kun@live.ca

IGN : TomKun

Why you want to be a GM : I want to be a Game Master because, I am very strong, towards helping out new people in the server. I am great at giving tips, Of course by helping I will not be giving out items. I want to be a GM to enforce the law in this server because I do not tolerate Hacking or Abuse.

What you will do as a GM :I will make videos for the server (very experienced) And Banners (animated or Normal) And I have really good event maps, Short events AND long events.

How you can help the server as a GM : I would be the Video maker , The Event starter, The helper, The trainer, The Hacker catcher, The banner maker and I would help train lower leveled GMs.

How long you have played IdyllicStory :I have not been playing long but I am experienced. I have been playing for about 1 week.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day :Right now probably an hour or Two, But if I was a GM; i would probably play for about 3-5 hours Per day.

How long you have played GMS : I have been playing GMS for 2 Years.

What makes you stand out : I will probably be the nicest guy Towards women. They all love me Very Happy And i would be the best helper in the server, Because i have asked for help a few times and GM'S just ignore me.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : I Dont really use command unless i have to, So ill mostly use !warp To travel in hide to look and see if there are hackers.
I might use !item because i have a really big collection of rare nx items. I wouldnt give any out though without permission.

Experience as a GM : I am EXTREMELY experienced as a GM I Was an Admin in 1 server, A level 4 gm in 2 servers, And a level 3 gm in 3 servers.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you. No I will not, I might take a little 1 week break because of my failure, but i would not quit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TomKun's GameMaster position Application.   TomKun's GameMaster position Application. Time210Sat May 08, 2010 8:57 pm

Good luck!

P.S.~ AWESOME NAME.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Eh   TomKun's GameMaster position Application. Time210Sat May 08, 2010 9:01 pm

What do you mean by "The Trainer"?
If you mean training other people, you can't, cause Gms can't train other people.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TomKun's GameMaster position Application.   TomKun's GameMaster position Application. Time210Fri May 14, 2010 8:02 am

[GeeZ]iiTz~Woah~o3o wrote:
Good luck!

P.S.~ AWESOME NAME.

Haha, True! Razz
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: TomKun's GameMaster position Application.   TomKun's GameMaster position Application. Time210Fri May 14, 2010 4:02 pm

Huh, i never saw you in the game!!?!??!??!

TomKun's GameMaster position Application. Oesima19
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php

PostSubject: Re: TomKun's GameMaster position Application.   TomKun's GameMaster position Application. Time210Sun May 16, 2010 7:10 pm

I HAVE SO IT DOSNT MATTER.

Jk.

He's on somtimes now.
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

PostSubject: Re: TomKun's GameMaster position Application.   TomKun's GameMaster position Application. Time210Sun May 16, 2010 7:22 pm

Do you?? o-o I dont...

TomKun's GameMaster position Application. Oesima19
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TomKun's GameMaster position Application.   TomKun's GameMaster position Application. Time210Sun May 16, 2010 7:42 pm

Yea I do..f3
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

PostSubject: Re: TomKun's GameMaster position Application.   TomKun's GameMaster position Application. Time210Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:38 am

Denied!
Not active.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TomKun's GameMaster position Application.   TomKun's GameMaster position Application. Time210

Back to top Go down

TomKun's GameMaster position Application.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: