IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Delta`s GM App ;D

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Delta`s GM App ;D Empty
PostSubject: Delta`s GM App ;D   Delta`s GM App ;D Time210Sat Feb 13, 2010 11:14 am

Email : xiiao_daddy@hotmail.com

IGN :Delta

Why you want to be a GM : Well to help people out and help them understand the server and the rules and help them know everything and figure stuff out and simply to help them, have fun.

What you will do as a GM : I like helping people, and it is a fun experience. ,HOST EVENT , ban hacker lik BANHAMMER? ! loL ;x for my opinion is to help players and help the community to grow Very Happy

ow you can help the server as a GM : i can code npc too and im also a coder ;D i can help the community to grow and advertise more and host event ;D

how long you have played IdyllicStory : 2days Very Happy

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : weekday Well im on mostly all day everyday when I try to be. WeekEnds Uhhh Well, Mornings till Afternoons, then at nights. Mostly all day though D

How long you have played GMS : im singaporean so i play EMS Very Happy

an quarrel/arguement that they are scolding vulgar an alot of bad stuff . / people advertising other server in our server

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : !event/!say / !warp to warpto player to check if they are hacking / !jail if a minor hacking /!ban BANN ! but if minor Hacking Admin Say also Need BAN DHEN I WILL BAN LIK A BANN HAMMER !

Experience as a GM : l I've been a GM onWe many servers and know mostly 95% of the commands/for other source too or so I've been in situations as when players fight or argue, if a situation such as that happens I hear, both sides of the problem. Offer a solution, then deal with the problem. If any disrespect is heard from either side about the GM or the server, or any Foul language arises, give a warning, then if it continues, I usually Jail them for about 10-15min.

PROOF of Being GM :
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img10/5199/23341682.png

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img341/4019/97426424.png

Positive/Negative Answer Will Be Allowed
-Delta/Shawn
Back to top Go down

Delta`s GM App ;D Empty
PostSubject: Wow..   Delta`s GM App ;D Time210Sat Feb 13, 2010 6:08 pm

Not Bad ill get back to you

Delta`s GM App ;D Untitl13
Back to top Go down

Delta`s GM App ;D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delta`s GM App ;D   Delta`s GM App ;D Time210Sun Feb 14, 2010 9:33 am

nice app. prolly a bit better than the others. gl
Back to top Go down

Delta`s GM App ;D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delta`s GM App ;D   Delta`s GM App ;D Time210Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:32 am

Denied.
Not active.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Delta`s GM App ;D Empty
PostSubject: Re: Delta`s GM App ;D   Delta`s GM App ;D Time210

Back to top Go down

Delta`s GM App ;D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: