IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Paolos Gm App

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Paolos Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Paolos Gm App   Paolos Gm App Time210Sat May 01, 2010 8:29 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name :Paolo Serno

Time Zone :Est Pacific Time

Email :p4olo12@gmail.com

IGN :xGod

Why you want to be a GM :i like to help people with problems i follow the rules and i am strick about them.
What you will do as a GM :Do my job and protect the server if there is hackers.I'll listen to all admin's rules.Also follow everything you guys have to ask and say no questions asked (adims)

How you can help the server as a GM :Ill make thee server fun loving helpfull amazing events a feed back about me i love to help people and i dont get mad easly
How long you have played IdyllicStory :a cupole of weeks its one of the best servers iv seen by far
How long you play IdyllicStory per day i play about as long as u want me to play lol if you ask me to be on i will be on asap no questions ask.
How long you have played GMS :Global? i would say 4 years i know every boss and map by heart
What makes you stand out :My Love for helping peple and motivation to become a gm

What commands you will mainly use as a gm :Any that I need.If I need to !ban or !jail.I will always have reasons for those and ScreenShots.

Experience as a GM :I'v been in gm in 15 servers.they have all been shutdonw i have also owned 3 severs all succesful and once fulrishing with people
Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, i would not care i would like the gm job but no i wont quick never i will follow all the rules

Thanks So MUCH !! PAOLO
Back to top Go down

Paolos Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paolos Gm App   Paolos Gm App Time210Mon May 10, 2010 6:21 am

In my opinion, I think it's too short. You also missed a couple of questions. And I've never seen you. Either your in a different time zone than me, or you're new and inactive. If you are new, you should remake the application in about 2-3 weeks, once you have enough experience. For now, just vote daily and recommend it to your friends.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

Paolos Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Paolos Gm App   Paolos Gm App Time210Fri Jul 16, 2010 9:53 am

Denied!
Not active.
Back to top Go down