IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Himeridon's GM app

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Himeridon's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Himeridon's GM app   Himeridon's GM app Time210Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:52 pm

(I put the answers in dark red, so it will be easier to see if it's an answer or a question, if I by any chance use wrong grammar, it's because I'm not native to the UK, or the US.)

Name :
Michael Wigman

Time Zone :
GMT +1

Email :
michaelwigman@hotmail.com

IGN :
Himeridon

Why you want to be a GM :
I want to be a GM for all the obvious reasons. It's the thing that in every server you see/play, there are bound to be one of those immature little kids. Which most of the time, are players who are online a lot of the time. This means, that there is going to be no GM's on sometimes when they are online, and they are going to ruin the game for a lot of people. Believe me, I had a fair share of experience on this one. Besides, this server needs more GM's. At least one a server community as big as this one, with new members joining daily, you need more then the people you have at this moment. The example I gave is just one of the many situations that annoy the hell out of me, if it can't be fixed. I just want to be someone who can help fix these problems, because talking doesn't solve EVERYTHING. It does solve a lot.

What you will do as a GM :
Being a GM is the same as in every game. You play the game, to keep the fun in it. However, there will be a lot of occasions where you have to answer questions. Of every time I have been a GM, the most of the situations I dealt with were questions, and not banning.(Something I still frequently did though) The thing is, you have to stay polite. A lot of people don't really understand at the first time, so I always try to stay as friendly as possible, and explain it the best I can. If it's possible I always show it to the person with the question.

How you can help the server as a GM :
I can of course help out with checking if there are hackers, answer questions, reprimand rulebreakers etc... I also have a really REALLY small knowledge of coding, but I know my way around mysql just fine(Pretty good actually). And of course, host events. (People should have some fun too right? Wink

How long you have played IdyllicStory :
For 5 days now. I know that I should have waited longer, but ''someone'' told me to apply.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day :
At least 2 hours. It can only become more. It depends on my school work and such. That is why in the weekends, I'll be online for at least 5/6 hours that day. (Also depending on my activities in the evening with friends. Razz)

How long you have played GMS :
For a long time. I think it's about 3 years ago that I started. (Nostalgia coming here) My first character was a F/P Wizard named MaGiCoYnL(Hey, I had a thing with upparcase/lowercase contrast don't blame me) I quit now. The character I played last was a lvl 60 bandit on bera named StabsY00

What makes you stand out :
What makes me stand out is that I won't quit with what ever I do. I have knowledge of MYSQL, and I'm pretty good with photoshop if I say so myself. I always start from scratch, I never make manips(Manipulations, take a pic and edit it so it looks cool Razz) I know my way around a forum. I've made a couple of my own, and enjoy posting on them. Mostly with people from different timezones, so you can ''talk'' offline. The last thing is, that I only take on one job at a time, so I can focus on it, and so I don't have to GM more than one game/server.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm :
Personally, I don't see the use of this question. You will always use a wide variety of commands. For examples: !ban, !jail, !dc, !warphere/!warmap etc...

Experience as a GM :
I won't make this list too long, and leave unnecessary/short gm jobs out. They are not all from maplestory private servers, but that's because it's been a while since I played them. (I played LocalMS and OdinMS, if anyone remembers those)
GM/Co-Owner for about a month for LecraMS, untill we closed because of inactivity.
Head GM for a Dragonball Z game on Byond. This was for about 1,5 months. Those games are too crappy to stay fun for a long time.
The last, and in my opinion most prestigious job I had, was an Admin (GM) on the Simbad De Zeeman MTA server. (MTA is multiplayer GTA San Andreas) It was the most visited server. I've been an Admin and Forum Mod for that game for 1,5 years. (It started out on SAMP) Sadly, the owner felt he couldn't spend enough time on the server, and quit. We still have contact every now and then.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you.
Probably not. I have met some nice people here, and even if I wouldn't get the job, I'd still stay to talk to those people. (Since training gets boring anyway after a while)

'T was my application for you, hope you enjoyed it. I tried to be a bit serious, since this is srs business. But probably failed by placing some lame jokes.
Back to top Go down

Himeridon's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Eh   Himeridon's GM app Time210Tue May 04, 2010 6:55 pm

Big paragraphs.
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

Himeridon's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Himeridon's GM app   Himeridon's GM app Time210Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:26 am

Denied!
Not active.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

Himeridon's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: Himeridon's GM app   Himeridon's GM app Time210

Back to top Go down

Himeridon's GM app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-