IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

YummyCookiez GM app

Go down 
AuthorMessage

YummyCookiez GM app Empty
PostSubject: YummyCookiez GM app   YummyCookiez GM app Time210Fri Apr 23, 2010 3:21 pm

Name: Amy

Time Zone: CST (GMT-6:00)

Email: I have more then 1, but you should contact me at
lolfail.amy@gmail.com

IGN: YummyCookiez Razz

Why do I want to be a GM:
I want to be a GM to help the server as much as possible. I can ban hackers, host events, and more. I think that the server could use another GM, but it is up to you guys.

What will I do as a GM:
I'll Host as many events as I can, and just be a fun person to be around, rather then those monsters little kids run away from rabbit
As for the hackers/glitches/packet editors, I will take a screenshot of what their doing, then depending on how serious it is, I will ban them. I could also make the players enjoy IdyllicStory more, by hosting good events. I am sure If I get accepted, players will have even more fun on IdyllicStory.

How I can help the server:
As stated above, I can host events, ban hackers, and I guess just make the great server even better then it already is. I believe that I could benefit the server by bringing a positive and communicative friendly GM to the staff, and assist whenever possible on any task that needs me, like as stated above, from helping players to organizing events.

How long I have played IdyllicStory:
I'm kind of new to the forums, but I've been playing IdyllicStory for around 2 weeks now. I'm not that high level, but I'm pretty sure I know all the NPCs and all the commands. However, I'm always willing to learn.
How long do I play IdyllicStory each day:
On weekdays, I play for around 2-3 hours.
On weekends, I play for around 5 unless I have something special planned which I usually don't.

How long have I played GMS?
Wow............that reminds me of the old days sunny
Anyway, I have been playing GMS for around 5 years and private servers for around 3.

What makes me stand out?
Of everything I am good at, I stand out in 2 ways.
1) I like to help people Very Happy. I just tend to do it, I also do it as much as I can when I am not a GM.
2) I'm not short-tempered. I am NOT talking to any GMs in this server, but yes I have seen quite some GMs that lose their temper too easily. I'm usually pretty nice to be around, but I can be serious when I need to.
I'm not going to be biast, i'll treat everyone fairly even if they are my enemies, or friends/family.

What commands will I mainly use?
As a GM, the main commands I'll use are: !ban, !cheaters (ALOT), !jail, !dc, !warp, !warpto, !notice, and whatever else that is necessary.

My experience as a GM:
I've only been a GM on one server, DGMS (the old one, not the new one). Believe me, it's not that good Sad. In fact, it sucks. However, while I was a GM there, I learned my commands and whatnot, but the players didn't cooperate or anything and there were hardly any poeple on.
On the bright side, everyone has to start somewhere =D

Will I quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you.
Honestlry, if my application is denied, I will be very disappointed Sad.
However, no, I will not quit the server and continue to do what I can do without being a GM.

Feel free to tell me if my app is good and how I can make it better Very Happy

Last edited by YummyCookies on Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YummyCookiez GM app   YummyCookiez GM app Time210Fri Apr 30, 2010 3:52 am

nice app, hope you make it =D
and, um cst is -6, not -5...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: YummyCookiez GM app   YummyCookiez GM app Time210Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:57 am

thanks, and I fixed my time zone I love you
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: YummyCookiez GM app   YummyCookiez GM app Time210Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:18 am

Denied!
Not active.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YummyCookiez GM app   YummyCookiez GM app Time210

Back to top Go down

YummyCookiez GM app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-