IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Turn down for what?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Darren
Donator
Donator
Darren

Male Posts : 62

Turn down for what? Empty
PostSubject: Turn down for what?   Turn down for what? Time210Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:37 pm

fuck man good memories

JOSH
VINCENT
NUNO (1337)
THANOS
LEXII
GABE
CHRIS (SPORKY)
VICTOR
KRYSI
EDDIE
LINNIE
HAZE
DEAN (POCKY)

i know some of you check here everyonce in a while, it'd be cool to talk to some of you again (you were here only like 5 days ago lexii >:c)

Last edited by Darren on Fri Aug 01, 2014 3:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : my nigga DEAN!!)
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Turn down for what?   Turn down for what? Time210Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:54 pm

hi
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Darren
Donator
Donator
Darren

PostSubject: Re: Turn down for what?   Turn down for what? Time210Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:02 pm

Lexii wrote:
hi

hi
Back to top Go down
Darren
Donator
Donator
Darren

PostSubject: Re: Turn down for what?   Turn down for what? Time210Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:05 pm

Lexii wrote:
hi

Hey lexii remember that one time you messaged me on MSN asking me about you reopening idyllic after gabe had shut it down? i remember it very clearly actually haha.

hope all's well for you oesima
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

PostSubject: Re: Turn down for what?   Turn down for what? Time210Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:32 am

Darren wrote:
Lexii wrote:
hi

Hey lexii remember that one time you messaged me on MSN asking me about you reopening idyllic after gabe had shut it down? i remember it very clearly actually haha.

Of course i do, you were one of the first ppl who played that crappy server at that moment and till the end :,)
I remember not having a working website and making the accounts by hand in the database. I like how you just chilled at the server when there wasnt even anything to do on it just to keep me company
Back to top Go down
Darren
Donator
Donator
Darren

PostSubject: Re: Turn down for what?   Turn down for what? Time210Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:43 am

also holy shiiiiiii it's been almost two years since i posted this

edit: nvm no $10 lul
Back to top Go down
Darren
Donator
Donator
Darren

PostSubject: Re: Turn down for what?   Turn down for what? Time210Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:55 am

Lexii wrote:
Darren wrote:
Lexii wrote:
hi

Of course i do, you were one of the first ppl who played that crappy server at that moment and till the end :,)
I remember not having a working website and making the accounts by hand in the database. I like how you just chilled at the server when there wasnt even anything to do on it just to keep me company

also look what i found :^)

Turn down for what? PW9Qzie

nah i'm not trying to pressure you into opening the server again (i know you wouldn't want to anyways)
I'm just having some fun going through these old forums again. I wish that fuccin Sander never wiped the forums so i could go back and look at like what Victor, Fyre, Spork (before he returned and you hated him) and Linnie were all saying back then. (I still have linnie on skype but we barely talk which sucks)
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

PostSubject: Re: Turn down for what?   Turn down for what? Time210Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:16 am

Darren wrote:
Lexii wrote:
Darren wrote:
Lexii wrote:
hi

also look what i found :^)

Turn down for what? PW9Qzie

nah i'm not trying to pressure you into opening the server again (i know you wouldn't want to anyways)
I'm just having some fun going through these old forums again. I wish that fuccin Sander never wiped the forums so i could go back and look at like what Victor, Fyre, Spork (before he returned and you hated him) and Linnie were all saying back then. (I still have linnie on skype but we barely talk which sucks)

Yeah iknow i look through the forums sometimes too. And yeah shit happends, alot of people tried to mess around with the server. Btw ive played gms too for a while some months ago
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Turn down for what?   Turn down for what? Time210

Back to top Go down

Turn down for what?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: IdyllicStory :: Idyllic Discussion-
Jump to: