IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Easter's Gm App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lost
Noob
Lost

Male Posts : 2

Easter's Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Easter's Gm App   Easter's Gm App Time210Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:05 pm

Name :David Lee, Yes I'm asian if you can not tell by my last name.

Time Zone :
Canada Est
Email :It Will not let me post my email since I made a forum account a little later than my actual account, if you need my email pm me.Sorry for the inconvenience

IGN :Easter

How long you have played IdyllicStory :I'd say about a week, as required

How long you play IdyllicStory per day :2-3 hours on week days and on weekends I usually play 4-5

Why you want to be a GM in IdyllicStory : Well to be honest nothing against the staff or server ,but I hardly see any staff lately, I dont know if they are on vacation or just taking a break.The reason why I want to be a GM hmmm... well I just want to make everyone happy and try to make this server have a great community.

What you will do as a GM in IdyllicStory :Again I see no staff in chat, so I will be in chat while in game at the same time, I will host events daily so people will not get bored of just training.I will try to find out all the bad guys out there Wink and most of all help the community.

How you can help the server as a GM :I stated most of the things I can do ^ in my last wall of text but, nothing to long I will help improve and supervise this server in any way possible.

What makes you stand out :Sigh, I dont really have any thing that stands out.... I guess, being serious at certain times , I'm usually a chill kind of guy.

Have you been GM before (Yes or no) :
Yes , kzicems , but it was shut down about 2 weeks later because of lack of players.Sorry no proof...
Are you able to follow all the GM rules that IdyllicStory has and are you mentally and emotionally strong enough to handle the strictness and meanness of the owner?
Of course i've already met you Wink
Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold this against you.
No.
I know this applicaiton needs a lot of work. I think so myself ,but I think I've made all my points clear , that I was trying to tell you.Thank you, if you have read this far. Have a nice day!
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

Easter's Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Easter's Gm App   Easter's Gm App Time210Fri Apr 12, 2013 12:14 am

Denied!
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php

Easter's Gm App
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: