IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Angelblades gm application(this time on his own account lol)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Angelblades gm application(this time on his own account lol) Empty
PostSubject: Angelblades gm application(this time on his own account lol)   Angelblades gm application(this time on his own account lol) Time210Mon Apr 19, 2010 3:13 am

Name :Adam Pipkin

Time Zone :central

Email :Angelwingsofdreams@gmail.com

IGN :Angelblade

Why you want to be a GM :I want to be able to host fun events for the members, help them if they get stuck, and keep an eye out for hackers.

What you will do as a GM :help members on the game if they are stuck, and keep an eye out for hackers, and host fun events.

How you can help the server as a GM :I could be more helpful for the members and generally get more people to enjoy this fun server.

How long you have played IdyllicStory : 3 weeks

How long you play IdyllicStory per day :3~8 hrs

How long you have played GMS :since closed beta

What makes you stand out :I am active, friendly, knowledgeable(i can list skills from all the jobs...im a skill nerd.)

What commands you will mainly use as a gm :!ban, !Jail,!event

Experience as a GM :none

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you. Umm no i still like coming here even after all these problems thats been going on, im not a deserter nor will me not becoming a gm make me want to leave, i will stay till the server dies entirely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angelblades gm application(this time on his own account lol)   Angelblades gm application(this time on his own account lol) Time210Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:15 am

Good luck. Your app shows that you're unskilled but eager to learn So thats good :]
And WOAHH Age 27!?@?@#? Dammn haha.

Anyways good luck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angelblades gm application(this time on his own account lol)   Angelblades gm application(this time on his own account lol) Time210Fri Apr 23, 2010 8:02 pm

thanks, i have experince as a forum admin, but i am willing to learn to better serve this great server.
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Angelblades gm application(this time on his own account lol)   Angelblades gm application(this time on his own account lol) Time210Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:01 am

Denied!
Not active.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angelblades gm application(this time on his own account lol)   Angelblades gm application(this time on his own account lol) Time210

Back to top Go down

Angelblades gm application(this time on his own account lol)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: