IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BackUp's Gm App <3

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
0nevo0
Noob
0nevo0

Male Posts : 9

BackUp's Gm App <3 Empty
PostSubject: BackUp's Gm App <3   BackUp's Gm App <3 Time210Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:45 pm

Name: Kevin Johnson

Time Zone: +2 GMT

Email: 0nevo0@gmail.com

IGN: BackUp

How long you have played IdyllicStory: I have played IdyllicStory for like 6-7 monthes.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day: I play for like 5-6 hours per day. (i can play more if needed)

Why you want to be a GM in IdyllicStory: I want to be a GM because: I want to help the server (grow and stuff), I want to entertain players by fun events, Ban hackers (ofc), I want to help new and old players by answer their questions (i helped alot to new players in the server).

What you will do as a GM in IdyllicStory: As a Gm in IdyllicStory I will check the Xat box to see if new ppl need help with the server, I can help ban hackers, I will host fun events (i have lots of good ideas) and I will make sure everyone have answers so they can enjoy their time here.

How you can help the server as a GM: I can help the server by help new ppl with their problems so they can join the server, I will be at the server most of the day (when i don't have school) so i would help players with their questions and I will keep an eye on the server everyday to make sure everything is fine.

What makes you stand out: Well I like to have fun with players (jokes,talking etc...), I can be very serious if needed, and I think I would help a lot to anyone who need my help.

Have you been GM before (Yes or no): I was a GM before at my friends server but it got shutted down because he just didnt had the time to run it. =(
I were a Gm in he's server for 3 monthes so i dont know all the commands but I am a fast learner and I want to learn more !

Are you able to follow all the GM rules that IdyllicStory has and are you mentally and emotionally strong enough to handle the strictness and meanness of the owner?

Yes I think I am able to follow all the rules because I think that if I will be a Gm I would have more stuffs to do than breaking the rules o.O
And I think i can handle the strictness and meanness of the owner because I am mentally very strong and I deal with stricness of other ppl as my friends... (i help them alot).

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold this against you.

No ! I will not quit the server if my App is denied cus I really love this server and all the comunnity in it, I really feel comfortable in the server to express myself and I'm just having fun in it !

Thank You for taking the time to read my application Very Happy
Back to top Go down
0nevo0
Noob
0nevo0

BackUp's Gm App <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BackUp's Gm App <3   BackUp's Gm App <3 Time210Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:25 pm

I Will not be active from April 1st till April 6th
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

BackUp's Gm App <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BackUp's Gm App <3   BackUp's Gm App <3 Time210Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:32 pm

Accepted!!
Welcome to the staff team....

April fool -troll-
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
0nevo0
Noob
0nevo0

BackUp's Gm App <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BackUp's Gm App <3   BackUp's Gm App <3 Time210Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:46 pm

LOL Lexii when i looked at it at first time i thought im a GM ! but than i realized that lol its april fools...

you tricked me... Nice one. lol! tongue
Back to top Go down
Rebeca1995
Donator
Donator
Rebeca1995

Female Posts : 289

BackUp's Gm App <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BackUp's Gm App <3   BackUp's Gm App <3 Time210Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:46 pm

0nevo0 wrote:
LOL Lexii when i looked at it at first time i thought im a GM ! but than i realized that lol its april fools...

Aren't we all fooled by Lexii's April's fool tease? :p
Back to top Go down
0nevo0
Noob
0nevo0

BackUp's Gm App <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BackUp's Gm App <3   BackUp's Gm App <3 Time210Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:22 pm

Rebeca1995 wrote:
0nevo0 wrote:

lol... We are.
Back to top Go down
Rebeca1995
Donator
Donator
Rebeca1995

Female Posts : 289

BackUp's Gm App <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BackUp's Gm App <3   BackUp's Gm App <3 Time210Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:50 am

0nevo0 wrote:
Rebeca1995 wrote:
0nevo0 wrote:

lol... We are.

Very Happy Anyways, all the best in your gm application! Smile
Back to top Go down
0nevo0
Noob
0nevo0

BackUp's Gm App <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BackUp's Gm App <3   BackUp's Gm App <3 Time210Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:09 am

Rebeca1995 wrote:
0nevo0 wrote:
Rebeca1995 wrote:
0nevo0 wrote:

lol... We are.

Very Happy Anyways, all the best in your gm application! Smile

Ty Rebecaa !
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

BackUp's Gm App <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BackUp's Gm App <3   BackUp's Gm App <3 Time210Sun Jan 13, 2013 7:53 pm

Denied!
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

BackUp's Gm App <3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: BackUp's Gm App <3   BackUp's Gm App <3 Time210

Back to top Go down

BackUp's Gm App <3
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: