IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IceEnzeru's GM app

Go down 
AuthorMessage

IceEnzeru's GM app Empty
PostSubject: IceEnzeru's GM app   IceEnzeru's GM app Time210Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:31 am

Name : Alicia

Time Zone : Central

Email : babylisha54@yahoo.com

IGN : IceEnzeru

Why you want to be a GM : Mostly to help people and keep things in order(not so much on the banning side, like most people are)

What you will do as a GM : Keep an eye on people and try to keep things in line, host events (only if I'm allowed to >.<), Help out anyone who needs it (mainly new people).

How you can help the server as a GM : Keeping order (yes I know I said this like 3 times...but this is how I am. this is how I like to keep things in-game and out.)

How long you have played IdyllicStory : a week or a week and a half

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : o_O too many considering I have a little girl. but on average 8~12 hours (you will mostly find me on in the morning or at night)

How long you have played GMS : since 2005 (back when they only had 3 servers and not 9 thousand...-shifty eyes- lol)

What makes you stand out : I enjoy taking time out of training to help those who are having a hard time training themselves (those who don't have a rebirth yet mostly.) And I'm very nice...I'm always giving away sweet items to the new people to make them feel more at home on the server, in my opinion it gets them to want to stay on the server if they know they are going to get epic free stuff^_^. And a lot of times I'm usually the first to jump to help someone train when they ask (I have noticed in the past couple of days random new people have been asking me for help.)

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : o_O I know there are special commands that a GM uses but I have no idea what they are since I have never been a GM on ANY private server. Though I have heard some yesterday...but don't expect me to remember them now (I tend to forget things that doesn't really concern me, so yeah.)

Experience as a GM : Absolutely none.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you: Um no...I like this server a lot! If I left over something like that then I shouldn't have came in the first place. This server is totally awesome (just like the people..person who begged and person who asked me to make this app). And I think I'd miss this server [i]WAY[\i] too much if I left...it's too addicting ^_^. The staff, GMs, Mods, and members are just too much fun to be around...and plus when I get settled in a server I stay til it goes down, or something epically happens to it No

Last edited by Angelblade on Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

IceEnzeru's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceEnzeru's GM app   IceEnzeru's GM app Time210Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:35 am

Nice app. Its long enough, and atleast you put some time into it. Make sure you stick to your words, some people do end up quitting the server if they get denied 3:

Keep voting, and be active. Razz
Back to top Go down

IceEnzeru's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceEnzeru's GM app   IceEnzeru's GM app Time210Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:03 am

Pretty old for a mapler, hah.

As mentioned above, good luck.
Back to top Go down

IceEnzeru's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceEnzeru's GM app   IceEnzeru's GM app Time210Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:49 am

i hope u make GM ice you helped me do alot Very Happy thanks
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

IceEnzeru's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceEnzeru's GM app   IceEnzeru's GM app Time210Sat Jun 05, 2010 1:05 am

Denied!
Not active.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

IceEnzeru's GM app Empty
PostSubject: Re: IceEnzeru's GM app   IceEnzeru's GM app Time210

Back to top Go down

IceEnzeru's GM app
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-