IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

<3 Cutey guild

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
forever.stars
Idyllicer
forever.stars

Female Posts : 60

<3 Cutey guild Empty
PostSubject: <3 Cutey guild   <3 Cutey guild Time210Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:25 am

Hi im the guild master Michiko Smile
the guild name: Cutey

i have mai own way of judging the ranking of the members Smile

join us Very Happy be cute Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://michiiiko.deviantart.com/
Rebeca1995
Donator
Donator
Rebeca1995

Female Posts : 289

<3 Cutey guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: <3 Cutey guild   <3 Cutey guild Time210Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:48 am

forever.stars wrote:
Hi im the guild master Michiko Smile
the guild name: Cutey

i have mai own way of judging the ranking of the members Smile

join us Very Happy be cute Very Happy

Yesh! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
iAngelDusti
Noob

Male Posts : 8

<3 Cutey guild Empty
PostSubject: Stephan's Jr. Master Application   <3 Cutey guild Time210Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:25 am

---I believe that I could be of great help to this clan. I may have recently started playing again, but I've caught on and I would go as far as to say I'm pretty good at this. Other than that, I'd love to be the jr master just to help other and recruit new members to the guild to help it grow!

---As Jr.Master, I could try my best to recruit new members by showing them kindness and telling them about our guild. I'd also make events so that other players would enjoy being in the guild and won't get bored easily.

---I play either every day or day after. And I play 2-3hours at a time. I'm not as active as I could be, but I have to deal with school right now. On weekends, I'm really active.

---Of course not, I love being in this guild. The members are very kind and friendly.

---To be honest, I've never really seen any of the members on that much that I could recommend them, but if I could choose someone, I'd choose Aurelia. her application is pretty nice Smile

~Stephan.

Sorry, I had to post on here as I was having issues with posting in the guild bbs Smile

Thanks for reading Smile !
Back to top Go down
Rebeca1995
Donator
Donator
Rebeca1995

<3 Cutey guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: <3 Cutey guild   <3 Cutey guild Time210Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:29 am

iAngelDusti wrote:
Spoiler:

Thanks for posting.

Edit: Found out your problem - remove all your lines (i.e. ________ or -----) and the cursing problem won't occur again.
Back to top Go down
Rebeca1995
Donator
Donator
Rebeca1995

<3 Cutey guild Empty
PostSubject: Event guidelines for "Drop the Money!"   <3 Cutey guild Time210Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:01 pm

Event: Drop The Money!

1st. All the participants would be distributed into teams of 2 - 3 members, depending on the situation.

2nd. Each team will be given imaginary 100b each.

3rd. All the teams will need to select a team leader among them, get into a party, and whisper me: 'First'. In the respective speed, the order of the teams will be selected in this way.

4th. There will be 15 themes, for the teams to choose. The theme will run, on the basis of phase. (For example, There's two teams, so after the 1st round for both themes are over, the 1st phase will be over.)

5th. There will then be questions provided for the different team leaders with 3 MCQ answer. You'll need to take the imaginary money and bet on the correct answer.

6th. You have one minute to do so, and you may split the money provided and place on either two or three answers if you're unsure. Any imaginary money placed on the wrong answer will be removed from the game or 'dropped'. (Give your answer in terms of choice A, B or C) .

7th. Note: The penalty for not being able to answer after one minute is instant disqualification.

8th. At the end of the game, after 15 themes or 15 phases, the amount of imaginary billion you have left, can be used for redemption into maple leaves.

9th. Note that the remaining reward will be split within all the team members.

10th. So are you guys ready to.. Drop the Money? Let's start! Smile

(Consult any members that have played b4 for more clarifications - Spacecake, Blitzkrieg, Milodice etc)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

<3 Cutey guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: <3 Cutey guild   <3 Cutey guild Time210

Back to top Go down

<3 Cutey guild
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: IdyllicStory :: Guilds-
Jump to: