IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jenniie'sGm app +Extra info about me ;D

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Jenniie
Noob

Jenniie'sGm app +Extra info about me ;D Empty
PostSubject: Jenniie'sGm app +Extra info about me ;D   Jenniie'sGm app +Extra info about me ;D Time210Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:27 pm

Name :
Jennie Nilsson

Time Zone :
EST

Email :
JennieSweden@hotmail.com

IGN :
Jenniie

How long you have played IdyllicStory? :
Maybe 7months

How long you play IdyllicStory per day? :
I am usually on for 2-8h

How long you have played GMS? :
1year total

Why you want to be a GM? :
I want to become a GM because I want to help the server and all of the people that play the server. I want to be there to answer any questions anyone might have and guide people so they can enjoy the server to the fullest.

What you will do as a GM? :
I will make sure everybody has their questions answered with an answer. If there is any hackers, I will make sure they are punished. I will host events so players can have fun and win prizes.

How you can help the server as a GM? :
I can hold it online and Host some events and have a eye on everyone so i se they just have fun

What makes you stand out? :
I stand out becouse i just play for fun i'm not a nerd that sreams if just a bugg comes

What commands you will mainly use as a GM? :
!clock
!event
!ban (reason)
!remindvote
!remindevent
!say
!warp
!unbuff
!spawn
Have you been GM before (Proof)? :
Yes, i have been on a server named HeartleesMs but then i quit after 1year

Are you able to follow all the GM rules that IdyllicStory has and are you mentally and emotionally strong enough to handle the strictness and meanness of the owner? :
Yes I am able to follow the rules and handle the strictnees and of course meanness of the owner

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold this against you? :
No, I would not quit the server if it got denied by this gm app. I still play couse Idyllic is a Amizing server With Amazing ppl

Some extra stuff about myself. :
My name is Jennie i'm 22years old i live in Malmö In Sweden. I like to Play football and Bowling. When i Not do anything of theese i just sit and relax with the computer and play some games (Example IdyllicStory) ;D

Bye Bye and Give Me Good Luck!!! ;D
Back to top Go down
Korg
Donator
Donator
Korg

Male Posts : 452

PostSubject: Re: Jenniie'sGm app +Extra info about me ;D   Jenniie'sGm app +Extra info about me ;D Time210Sat Oct 29, 2011 4:41 pm

Nice application. I wish you goodluck. It would be nice if you also had some proof for being gm on that other server. I think it is also handful to have someone with an age like you.
Back to top Go down
Hated
Donator
Donator
Hated

Female Posts : 72

PostSubject: Re: Jenniie'sGm app +Extra info about me ;D   Jenniie'sGm app +Extra info about me ;D Time210Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:03 am

nice app Very Happy lol hope u get in xD
Back to top Go down
Clarah
Noob
Clarah

Female Posts : 21

PostSubject: Re: Jenniie'sGm app +Extra info about me ;D   Jenniie'sGm app +Extra info about me ;D Time210Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:58 am

Good luck Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

PostSubject: Re: Jenniie'sGm app +Extra info about me ;D   Jenniie'sGm app +Extra info about me ;D Time210Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:10 am

Denied!
Inactive
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jenniie'sGm app +Extra info about me ;D   Jenniie'sGm app +Extra info about me ;D Time210

Back to top Go down

Jenniie'sGm app +Extra info about me ;D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: