IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lolly's GM app.

Go down 

Do you think I could make it as GM?
Yes
Lolly's GM app. I_vote_lcap44%Lolly's GM app. I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 4 ]
No
Lolly's GM app. I_vote_lcap0%Lolly's GM app. I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe
Lolly's GM app. I_vote_lcap22%Lolly's GM app. I_vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Definitely not
Lolly's GM app. I_vote_lcap33%Lolly's GM app. I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

AuthorMessage

Lolly's GM app. Empty
PostSubject: Lolly's GM app.   Lolly's GM app. Time210Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:49 am

Once again, I am writing my app because SOMEONE forced me to. *cough* my brother*cough* I partially want to do it again though.. So here goes >.>

Name : Andrew Im

Time Zone : Mountain Time

Email : Imlikes123@hotmail.com

IGN : Lolly

Why you want to be a GM : I want to be a GM because I like to help people have fun when they play.

What you will do as a GM : Help people have fun, make events that benefit everyone, get rid of hackers, etc.

How you can help the server as a GM : Like the above question, hold fun events, get rid of hackers, help people.

How long you have played IdyllicStory : 1-3 weeks

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : Atleast 3 hours

How long you have played GMS: 3 years

What makes you stand out : What makes me stand out is that i have a tendency to help people even if I am not asked to.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : I don't know any but I can learn them. When I learn them I would use what I would need.

Experience as a GM : I have never been a GM anywhere and am very inexperienced but I am willing to learn all there is.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold against you.

Although not getting the position of GM may be a bummer, I wouldn't quit. It is true that this is my first private server and I intend to keep it that way. My first and my last (hopefully there will be no end to it). Whatever I get, I will accept it and just keep on playing like I have.

Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

~~~More Info~~~
1) I'm a korean Very Happy
2) I'm a grammar snob (a.k.a DORK)
3) I LOVE IdyllicStory

Last edited by Lolly on Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:30 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

Lolly's GM app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lolly's GM app.   Lolly's GM app. Time210Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:02 am

You were forced to apply? That sounds a bit fishy to me, giving me thoughts that your malicious brother just wanted to use your GM account for granted.

But if you're willing to help the server and community, that would be nice.

Stay active, vote daily and good luck - first step to be a GM.
Back to top Go down

Lolly's GM app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lolly's GM app.   Lolly's GM app. Time210Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:59 am

[quote="[MOD]Intercourse"]You were forced to apply? That sounds a bit fishy to me, giving me thoughts that your malicious brother just wanted to use your GM account for granted.

He said he wanted to apply again too.
Back to top Go down

Lolly's GM app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lolly's GM app.   Lolly's GM app. Time210Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:46 am

lol Dunz worry. I wasn't "forced" too. More of being nagged to. he wanted me to keep trying cuz i quit for no reason at all ^_^
Back to top Go down

Lolly's GM app. Empty
PostSubject: o.O   Lolly's GM app. Time210Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:06 pm

More info wouldnt hurt.

Good luck , stay active your gonna need it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Lolly's GM app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lolly's GM app.   Lolly's GM app. Time210Sun Apr 18, 2010 5:44 am

Very Happy Did Sander do something to the server? It's really laggy now.
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

Lolly's GM app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lolly's GM app.   Lolly's GM app. Time210Mon Apr 19, 2010 7:18 am

Forced to be a GM???? :O So do you wanna be a GM or not??, -Reads commant- OW!!
Anyways, maybe a little more information? Wink and try to learn some GM commands :O
Easy to find on Google ;D, GL!! And stay active ;D xx

Lolly's GM app. Oesima16
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php

Lolly's GM app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lolly's GM app.   Lolly's GM app. Time210Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:58 am

There are GM commands on google..? No-one ever told me this? WTF! It'll be so easy to learn the GM commands then! Lol I wasn't forced to. My brother just wanted to be mentioned in my app somehow Very Happy it was all in good fun XD
Back to top Go down

Lolly's GM app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lolly's GM app.   Lolly's GM app. Time210Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:42 pm

Lolly wrote:
There are GM commands on google..? No-one ever told me this? WTF! It'll be so easy to learn the GM commands then! Lol I wasn't forced to. My brother just wanted to be mentioned in my app somehow Very Happy it was all in good fun XD

There is also a Gm H-a-n-d-b-o-o-k.
Back to top Go down

Lolly's GM app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lolly's GM app.   Lolly's GM app. Time210Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:03 am

lol I know that now Razz
Back to top Go down

Lolly's GM app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lolly's GM app.   Lolly's GM app. Time210Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:58 am

Righting ---> Writing

:] Just backing up your grammar snobness. xD

Otherwise, it's nice app. :]
Back to top Go down

Lolly's GM app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lolly's GM app.   Lolly's GM app. Time210Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:27 pm

Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooops! I didn't notice that! Lol, so much for my grammar snobness Razz
Back to top Go down

Lolly's GM app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lolly's GM app.   Lolly's GM app. Time210Thu Apr 22, 2010 3:44 am

Really short.
You shouldn't have put the forced part.
Back to top Go down

Lolly's GM app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lolly's GM app.   Lolly's GM app. Time210Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:31 am

Lol. I'm not that great with long answers Razz I just put down what's me. Can't do anything else besides that, right?
Back to top Go down

Lolly's GM app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lolly's GM app.   Lolly's GM app. Time210Fri Apr 23, 2010 2:16 am

I've seen you in game a lot. So good luck :]
Back to top Go down

Lolly's GM app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lolly's GM app.   Lolly's GM app. Time210Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:07 am

Lol. Woah Sad Buddy meeeeeeee. I always see you in game too.
Back to top Go down

Lolly's GM app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lolly's GM app.   Lolly's GM app. Time210Thu May 06, 2010 7:32 am

Sad(((( No more replies? It's getting lonely on the forum...
Back to top Go down

Lolly's GM app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lolly's GM app.   Lolly's GM app. Time210Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:48 am

A month since a post and your still active :]

BUMP
Back to top Go down

Lolly's GM app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lolly's GM app.   Lolly's GM app. Time210Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:01 am

I think you'd make an awesome Gm Lolly, although I would have left out that forcing part. Razz Other than that, you're very active in the game, hope you get the position.
Back to top Go down

Lolly's GM app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lolly's GM app.   Lolly's GM app. Time210Mon Jun 07, 2010 5:37 pm

YEAH LOllY YOU ROCK
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

Lolly's GM app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lolly's GM app.   Lolly's GM app. Time210Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:08 pm

Denied!
Not active.
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php
Sponsored content

Lolly's GM app. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lolly's GM app.   Lolly's GM app. Time210

Back to top Go down

Lolly's GM app.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-