IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Teon's Gm App

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
potogul909
Noob

Teon's Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Teon's Gm App   Teon's Gm App Time210Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:55 pm

Name : Wilson santa

Time Zone : EST

Email : vx3iii@hotmail.com alien

IGN : Teon Like a Star @ heaven

How long you have played IdyllicStory : Around 3 weeks

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : 2 hours for monday till thurdays (school) and on firday to saturday is as soon as after school till night.

how long you have played GMS : Ive been playing GMS for around 4 years

Why you want to be a GM : I wana be a gm becuse i just always wanted to try it out and help out players.

What you will do as a GM : As a gm i would try my best to help players and answer to their questions, ill try to get more players to play by voting and asking my friends.

How you can help the server as a GM : I can help by anwering the people's questions and host events so players wont be bored, ill also go on the chatbox everyday to help out new players and ban hackers

What makes you stand out : My AWSOME swagg
What commands you will mainly use as a gm : !ban-hackers, !event-host a event, !clock-events, !mute-spammers, !jail cheaters, !goto-places.

Have you been GM before (Proof) : Nope. Never been one but im looking forward to be 1 Smile.

Are you able to follow all the GM rules that IdyllicStory has and are you mentally and emotionally strong enough to handle the strictness and meanness of the owner? Yes i can follow these rules and yeah i can handle it.
Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold this against you. No wayy. I love this server! i will NOT quit this server!

THANKS FOR READING! lol!
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

Teon's Gm App Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teon's Gm App   Teon's Gm App Time210Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:50 pm

[color=red]Denied![/color
Inactive
Back to top Go down