IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

A story without an end.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cora's GM Application.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cora
Noob
Cora

Female Posts : 1

Cora's GM Application. Empty
PostSubject: Cora's GM Application.   Cora's GM Application. Time210Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:18 pm

Name :
Cora Bridgeman

Time Zone :
Eastern Standard Time (EDT)

Email :
corabridgeman @ live.com (without spaces of course)

IGN :
Cora

How long you have played IdyllicStory :
About a week or two.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day :
2 or more hours a day. I'm accounting weekdays also. I have school so it takes away from the amount of time I would actually like to play but I try to play as much as possible.

How long you have played GMS :
Since I was about 10 years old, so 4 years almost 5.

Why you want to be a GM :
I would like to be a GM because I love priding myself in knowing that I made a server a better gaming environment. I also would like to be a GM because I am looking for a server to dedicate myself to 24/7.

What you will do as a GM :
As a GM I would help anyone that is in need of assistance. I would see to it that all hackers are banned. I would also eliminate the uses of cheat engines. I would host events. I would do anything the owner requests me to do. I would perform the job as professionally as possible.

How you can help the server as a GM :
I could help this server as a GM by getting rid of hackers and such. I would make it a fun environment instead of a private server where no one has any fun. Yes I would make it fun, however I have a serious side. I would not allow any trolls/spammers on the server. I would mute them. I would help out this server by making it the best I possibly could!

What makes you stand out :
One thing that makes me stand out would be my maturity. I am very mature for my age. Another thing that makes me stand out would be my personality. I am generally nice to everyone and I love meeting new people. Who doesn't like making new friends? (: Also I am fun to be around (so i'm told.)! I'm extremely honest, and there is nothing I dislike more than a liar.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm :
The commands I would use as a GM would be:
!cheaters
!jail - for the trolls/spammers/idiots who do not listen to warnings out there.
!mute - "strike 1" for trolls.
!ban - for hackers.
!event - to host events of course!
!items - who doesn't love items?! and also to reward event winners.
!say - to announce things to the idyllic users.

Have you been GM before (Proof) :
I have GM'd on a server called SydneyMs a few years back. However I have no proof because I did not think I would be coming back to private servers. I understand that this will not be accounted due to the lack of proof.

Are you able to follow all the GM rules that IdyllicStory has and are you mentally and emotionally strong enough to handle the strictness and meanness of the owner?
I am absolutely capable of following the rules of IdyllicStory and also mentally and emotionally stable enough to undergo the strictness and "meanness" of the owner.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold this against you.
Absolutely not! That is childish and immature. I truly enjoy playing this private server and have no intentions of quitting whatsoever, no matter what!

If there are any questions regarding my application feel free to ask and I will be more then happy to answer them! Thank you for reading/considering my application and I hope you enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Lexii
Administrator
Administrator
Lexii

Female Posts : 2443

Cora's GM Application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cora's GM Application.   Cora's GM Application. Time210Sat Oct 15, 2011 4:27 pm

Denied!
Not being able to follow the rules
Please wait 7+ days before applying
Back to top Go down
http://www.idyllicstory.com/vote.php

Cora's GM Application.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: